Author Topic: Ninja Pirate's Blockland Shorts! - Need Ideas!  (Read 649 times)

I (Ninja Pirate) am posting my videos here because I really want to get into making shorts in Blockland again but I haven't any ideas :c
If you think of something that I could do, please post it. I'm up for a challenge, but I'll take short and simple ideas as well.

Blockland Shorts! (YouTube Playlist)

Popular(Most Views*):
Pull The Lever!
WalkingLand
Spiders
Some exceptions

New Videos:
None :c

This needs some more posts.

Okay, so I really like your second video, walkingland. I like any video that follows along with the music :D

So you need some inspiration... Hmm
> Why not try some cool video effects in blockland. Eksi, made a building fly using some cool editting.
> Maybe do like a video compilation of a few popular servers set to some music with cool transitions in between, like walking between a doorway ports you into a different server or something (with video effects).
> Use some hyperbole and blow something completely out of context for the lols. Example, some guy drops bread on the floor and he's like, "5 second rule!" he gets to it just after it gets past five seconds and the thing was clear but right before he touches it, theres an explosion of bacteria that infect the world (idk what I just came up with).
> Go to google images and search random things that interest you for inspiration.
> If you need a build, I might be able to give you something I have

Spiders

thats my sister in a nutshell