SPO - VAULTS.

Poll

nothing

ya
58 (62.4%)
ya
35 (37.6%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: SPO - VAULTS.  (Read 73049 times)

Just another comment I thought I'd add. Pass is usually wary of his behavior and acts in a composed manner. I don't think any of you should be attacking him and saying his immaturity is ruining the clan's rep just because of one incident that wasn't too serious in the first place.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:13:51 PM by Apex »

linking pictures of his richard
i dont believe that was my richard, that was a leaked picture of Aeschylus's genitalia. someone wanted me to put it on the server and remembering that Aes is a pretty big douchebag i had no issue following through with the action.

nevertheless, furdle is now on vacation so in about 2 weeks he will not be participating in SPO for 4 months. i wont take him off the members list but he will remain inactive for the time being.

so in 2 weeks it may be peaceful in the realm.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:32:11 AM by Pass »

Around 15 pages talking about furdle instead of talking about projets, architecture, clan ideas or More things related to spo. Not bad. Maybe spo can do Better things.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:50:58 AM by Sylvanor »

Around 15 pages talking about furdle instead of talking about projets, architecture, clan ideas or More things related to spo. Not bad. Maybe spo can do Better things.
yeah it kind of sucks. height i guess doesnt have anything better to do other than spam my topic about furdle. i'd rather talk about gravebreak but they wont seem to let it go.

by the way: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237481.0
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:01:26 AM by Pass »

yeah it kind of sucks. height i guess doesnt have anything better to do other than spam my topic about furdle.
Yes and by the frequency of Furdle's visits to the Height server to do nothing but say stupid stuff about progress, and his frequency to harass me on RTB all day, I'd say that SPO has nothing better to do themselves.

Yes and by the frequency of Furdle's visits to the Height server to do nothing but say stupid stuff about progress, and his frequency to harass me on RTB all day, I'd say that SPO Furdle has nothing better to do themselves.

it's a pretty well known fact that pass is incredibly prone to doing random dumb stuff all the time anyway

pass are you diggy
if i was i think this clan would be like 200x better.

200 times 0 is 0

lol!!

just kidding.

im kidding bitch go away it was a joke i seized the opportunity

if i was i think this clan would be like 200x better.
why have you, Sylvanor and Diggy all used the name Ministry before? lol

Okay, so this Misc. pack of random things is being put here for a reason.
But I'm not giving it away.

So Pass. Here are the pics of what Ive got so far:
The Melee Weps:

The Food Items: (Labels and all)

The Drink Items:

The next step is to compile these into a useable pack.
That may take longer to do however.

Progress.

-snippy snip-

Nice work. Looking forward to code the mod when I'm back.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:45:08 PM by Wrapperup »

holy wow! good work Mr.Nobody. im really impressed how fast you ended up making these models.

and that wrench! so detailed.

Oh cool, wasn't sure you'd like the wrench.
All I know is, it's my favorite type of wrench to hit things with...