Author Topic: I miss being a kid - more of mental dump from a man on the moon  (Read 2899 times)

it is against the rules to miss being a child until you are at least 30, didnt you know?

but I'm matured slightly more then most of you take me for.
like, no offense, but have you seen your posts

lmfao.
Judging person daily by age doesn't mean a thing. Most of the forum is more mature then I am to a degrees, but I'm matured slightly more then most of you take me for.

And I think people are right. I'm not sure of what I expected from this sort of thread.

Trees be loving with my development.
.........................
weed isn't loving with your development. you're just an angsty, immature 16 year old.

You can go outside and play these games and stuff. brothers love manhunt.


On a serious note, you're 16 your life isn't rough. Unless you have some serious problems at home, which I really doubt.

This post reeks of teen angst so hard, it's not even funny.



brother, you still a child.


SO MUCH ANGST!!!
No I mean back when I was a little little girl like 4-9 years

lmfao.
Judging person daily by age doesn't mean a thing. Most of the forum is more mature then I am to a degrees, but I'm matured slightly more then most of you take me for.

And I think people are right. I'm not sure of what I expected from this sort of thread.

Trees be loving with my development.

You're as mature as a normal 16 year old, calm down with all this teen angst.


No I mean back when I was a little little girl like 4-9 years

Ahh, things probably seem more badass now because of the nostalgia. Though having absolutely no responsibilities is pretty sick.

I want to go back to the days of being a carefree 12 year old who just discovered pleasure.

When you're 30+, you'll REALLY miss being 15.  Live it up while you can.


Lmfao at some of the people in this topic.
Im venting formyself, doing so its nice to hear your opinions.

Lmfao at some of the people in this topic.
Oh get over yourself child

Oh get over yourself child

He should read Catcher in the Rye, it goes well with teen angst.

Oh get over yourself child
I'm not the slightest sad at the moment. I wish I could go back to when I was 7-8 or even younger. There's nothing the slightest bit that anyone can do. Its personally just a request that I wish could be made.

There's nothing the slightest bit that anyone can do.
You don't say??


i miss when i had to lie on the "are you over 18" prompts when i looked at research T-T