Author Topic: Blockland love Offender Registry  (Read 21302 times)

This guy is one serious child molester.

Yeah, I have experience in identifying them, he really is.

Yeah, I have experience in identifying them, he really is.
The first clue was he told us to stay out of his shed - he's most likely brown town raping tons of 12 year olds on there.

The first clue was he told us to stay out of his shed - he's most likely brown town raping tons of 12 year olds on there.

Yeah, that was my first guess too.

And then there's the fact that he's cronically denying it even when people don't really care or say they do.

One thing to say

IM NOT A loving CHILD MOLESTER< REDYZ USES CHAT COMMAND TO BAN PEOPLE! So will you please, don't even dare call me a child molester, or I will damn make you pay.

I have anger issues you know.

I'm sorry but the evidence is too convincing and the courts have ruled that you must be registered.

Honest to god.

People these days don't understand the life of a 12 year old boy.

Oh in a nutshell you want?

One day.....Gregory woke up to go play this awesome game, he started playin with some friend and 5 mins later he felt ashamed

That some people thought he was a ped-ofi-le, even though he wasnt worth the while he kept playing and playing all the time

And then he was hated by many, and didn't have any friends

And that was my story, now your probably all borey so I will now go away

Honest to god.

One day.....Gregory woke up to go play this awesome game, he started playin with some friend and 5 mins later he felt ashamed

That some people thought he was a ped-ofi-le, even though he wasnt worth the while he kept playing and playing all the time

At that was my story, now your probably all borey so I will now go away

The life of a 12 year old boy.

One day, Gregory woke up to go play this awesome game, he started playing with some friend.
5 minutes later, some person playing the same game contacted him over it's messaging service.

He wanted loveual favors from Gregory.
The end.

The life of a 12 year old boy.

One day, Gregory woke up to go play this awesome game, he started playing with some friend.
5 minutes later, some person playing the same game contacted him over it's messaging service.

He wanted loveual favors from Gregory.
The end.
You're forgetting the part where he molested a child.

You're forgetting the part where he molested a child.

The person who wanted loveual favors was 13 years old.
They molested each other.

Honest to god.

go away to do what? Stick your small urine expeller into a 10 year olds star fish?

go away to do what? Stick your small urine expeller into a 10 year olds star fish?

"urine expeller" omg lol

port is trying so hard to be in on the joke lmfao

It was a joke all along! Duh!

Honest to god.

is that the story of the boy you abducted??? you pervert!!!!

how gross i thoght there people werent creeps....................... ...................