Blockland love Offender Registry

Author Topic: Blockland love Offender Registry  (Read 20923 times)

i was banned

i was christopher p.

if I post a picture of myself, I wonder if people would treat me like god or an idiot

Maybe if you didn't shove your tits all over the loving computer screen people wouldn't have the urge to ask to see them.
this guy has a point.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
asadafadfs

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
STAAAAWWWWP

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
OMG STAWWWP

wait, people don't get that this is a joke..?

this man is a genius

:cookieMonster:

fake, I don't have 10k posts. try again.

everything in the pic I posted matches up. skull candy likes richards.

fake, I don't have 10k posts. try again.
:panda:

i didnt spend very much time editing that

If this is a joke, modern day comedians deserve to be paid quadruple what they actually are.

I didn't laugh at all. I had to double check who the OP was just to double check why the hell this was posted.

stocking trolls you guys so easy lol. whatever she does, without fail, you all freak out

ya'll need to get laid

stocking trolls you guys so easy lol. whatever she does, without fail, you all freak out

ya'll need to get laid

Considering this is a funny topic, I conclude that all the butthurts here are just emotionally compromised teenagers complaining about everything a girl does.

Also, how about Iban?

Considering this is a funny topic, I conclude that all the butthurts here are just emotionally compromised teenagers complaining about everything a girl does.
my thoughts exactly

If this is a joke, modern day comedians deserve to be paid quadruple what they actually are.

I didn't laugh at all. I had to double check who the OP was just to double check why the hell this was posted.
implying everyone has your sense of humor