11 (22.9%)
YES
28 (58.3%)
No
3 (6.3%)
NO!!!!
6 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Is Borderlands 2 worth it?  (Read 2240 times)

why don't you read instead of getting mad, lol
It's fiine, he's only 13 an adolescent teen right? :cookieMonster:

Personally, I dislike the game.
It was fun for a while, until I realized how repetitive it was.
Also doing everything in that game is such a chore.

it does If you though my post was supposed to be funny after i clearly told you i wasn't trying to be comedic, you are an idiot. Practically you are complaining about non-existent things existence, and we all know what that is a sign of.
I did Just saying "Its good" isn't a review. You must say different things about the game, like ups and downs, consider what they could have done differently or suggest features that would be required in the game.

why don't you read instead of getting mad, lol I don't have words for this, because i simply cannot comprehend the stupidity of this statement. It seems that you have run out of arguments and are focusing on things that are completely unrelated to the subject.
If you can't understand/respect my opinion about something, I'm fine with that, but don't state your opinion about my opinions with out backing it up with facts, unless you want to end up looking like a sore loser who can't stand hearing negative things said about their favorite games.

If you can't understand/respect my opinion about something, I'm fine with that, but don't state your opinion about my opinions with out backing it up with facts, unless you want to end up looking like a sore loser who can't stand hearing negative things said about their favorite games.
I'm not the one freaking out lol
you seem to be really mad so I guess I should stop talking to you before you explode

it does If you though my post was supposed to be funny after i clearly told you i wasn't trying to be comedic, you are an idiot. Practically you are complaining about non-existent things existence, and we all know what that is a sign of.
I already told you "learn to read between the lines" which you STILL don't understand what that means
this is a "you problem" rather than one I possess

Just saying "Its good" isn't a review. You must say different things about the game, like ups and downs, consider what they could have done differently or suggest features that would be required in the game.
and so now you think you have the right to be stomping my opinion?
hah.

NOEDIT:
If you can't understand/respect my opinion about something, I'm fine with that, but don't state your opinion about my opinions with out backing it up with facts
the point of an opinion is that you don't have facts
Quote from: dictionary
A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact.
an opinion with facts constitutes an argument, which we aren't in
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:03:17 PM by Jairo »

Well, you need to be patient with it, and it is a bit repetitive with replay.
But the multiplayer is a blast, and the game is great for what it is.

I'm gonna be honest, I only enjoyed Borderlands 1 for the first few hours. Eventually I realized every quest was exactly the same except for going to different places. I also feel like stretching my neck from constantly looking down. I can't say very much on the second since I don't own it.

I got it, twas very fun but it loses replay value quickly over time

i didnt read op but yes

It's on sale
Hurry hurry hurry

Art style gives me a massive headache.

what tonkka said

its really boring and extremely repetitive as you fight the same enemies over and over until you get into a new area that adds robots and you fight them over and over until you win. for the the game that toted toted 912 bajilligillion guns the only innovative thing they did was that thing where you throw you gun when its empty and it explodes. the game also levels you up too fast and you will generally be 2-3 levels higher than all enemies if you do all the quests making the game really easy. eventually you will run across a gun that instakills anything you look at making the game even easier.

if you want a loot fest whatever get diablo 2

if you want a good single player fps where the goal is to kill enemies to progress get doom and doom 2