Author Topic: iOS Jailbreak/Android Rooting Megathread - Next JB coming @ iOS 7.0  (Read 22669 times)

what are the best looking zeppelins in your opinion

EDIT: nvm, found glasklart classic
that's the one, hopefully it works

it works but it's ugly lol

playing dumb right now on tmobile support to get a new phone because i bricked my old one

it works but it's ugly lol
another one you could look at then is Vivid, that's what i had for my old 2nd gen ipod

okay so like, there's this gayass black bar at the bottom of my screen, and i can't figure out how to remove it without disabling the transparent dock in winterboard. i've uninstalled everything that i've installed after it started happening, and it's still there. how the forget do i get rid of it

tweaks? themes?

for themes i'd recommend glasklart, looks absolutely amazing

[img width=400]http://puu.sh/1ZoFj[/img

i haven't found a good amount of tweaks yet that i really like, besides the usual popular ones like zeppelin and stuff
That actually really makes me want to get an itouch or something so I can do that but they're kind of expensive :/

My setup...

Activator: In combination with SpringFlash, I use this tweak to bind the screenshot function to holding the sleep button for a bit, and a double tap of the sleep button to turn on the flash light

Adblock: Pretty self-explanatory

AndroidLock XT: I put it to 0% opacity so nobody even knows that they need to enter an android lock combination to get into my phone.

Auxo: Tweaks the multitasking bar at the bottom to show the last screen you saw in the app, rather than the app's icon. Also adds functionality to the buttons and ipod controls if you swipe to the left

Barrel: Different animations for swiping to different pages at the springboard

biteSMS: A must have. Prime function is quick reply, which allows you to reply and send texts quickly from anywhere. Look it up, it's the perfect replacement for the default SMS app. Also it has some cool themes built right in that make the app look amazing

BlurriedNCBackground: Changes the background of notification center to a transparent, but blurry screen. It's customizable in the settings, but it makes Notification center pretty snazzy looking.

Bolt: Gets rid of the battery icon, I just have a number with a percentage, and a lightning bolt icon. Just cleans things up a bit.

Bulletin: Lets you use notification center at the lockscreen

BytaFont: Apply different fonts that are system-wide (you can see the font change everywhere). I recommend the font Geo Sans Light

clear Lockscreen: Gets rid of the shadow bars and whatnot on the lockscreen

CyDelete: Delete Cydia apps from SpringBoard just like regular apps

f.lux: Adjust the colors of your screen to be warmer; ideally, it'll match indoor lighting and be easier to look at during the nighttime. Customizable.

FakeCarrier: You can make the carrier text in the top right on the status bar into whatever you want.

Five Icon Dock: Pretty straight forward

Five-Column Springboard: Fit more icons.

FolderEnhancer: Have tons more apps inside folders, put folders inside folders, and have multiple pages inside a folder

iFile: Great file manager and viewer

iGotYa: Fantastic security app that can take a picture with the front facing camera when someone tries to guess your password more than 2 times, or if someone tries to turn the phone off while it's locked. It will email you the picture and the location coordinates of the phone. Customizable, and so far very effective.

iMatte v5 Digital Clock Widget: Monitor the time right down to the seconds, plus weather, at your lockscreen. Very sleek, just know that to set the weather to your location, you have to use iFile or SSH to change some data in a file. It'll tell you how to do that.

Lockscreen Clock Hide: Since I have the iMatte clock installed, I don't want the two overlapping. This gets rid of that default clock.

Matte Nano HD: Winterboard theme. Very clean, and it seems to auto trim app icons, so even if they don't have a custom icon for an app, it'll fit right in.

Minimal Slider HD: A more sleek slide to unlock bar.

NCSettings: My preferred alternative to SBSettings. Very sleek, clean look, and customizable. It puts functions like turning WiFi and Data on and off, adjusting brightness/volume, and anything else you could think of in the notification center. Highly recommended.

No Icon Shadows: I don't really need this right now since the Matte Nano theme does this for me, but it cleans up the springboard by getting rid of icon shadows.

NoNewsIsGoodNews: Gets rid of Newsstand, or whatever the hell it's called. It's the annoying one that you can't move but probably never use.

WinterBoard:
Apply downloaded themes easily. Comes default with some great features to tweak interface.

That's all for now! Enjoy!

just rooted my nexus 7, putting paranoidandroid on it :D

tweaks? themes?

for themes i'd recommend glasklart, looks absolutely amazing

a

i haven't found a good amount of tweaks yet that i really like, besides the usual popular ones like zeppelin and stuff
where did you get those 2 backgrounds?

if you want I can PM you the original images

edit: it'll have to wait until tomorrow morning though because I'm about ready to fall asleep now
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 12:54:33 AM by BanishedLetters »

I'm going to add this to the OP, but here's 240+ awesome iphone wallpapers: http://imgur.com/a/gBdUO#0

yay i got paranoidandroid on my nexus 7
but it reset my everything so i need my password to my wifi but i dont know it and i dont wanna ask my brother cause it will be like the 4th time so yeah ;-;

yay i got paranoidandroid on my nexus 7
but it reset my everything so i need my password to my wifi but i dont know it and i dont wanna ask my brother cause it will be like the 4th time so yeah ;-;
restore your backup and install Wi-Fi key recovery from market

reflash  paranoid,  enter key

guys I installed ubuntu side by side to my android install on my nexus 7