Author Topic: iOS Jailbreak/Android Rooting Megathread - Next JB coming @ iOS 7.0  (Read 22675 times)

guys I installed ubuntu side by side to my android install on my nexus 7
lucky :(

I should jailbreak and continue my tf2 theme I had before...

So I was looking around and saw that someone was working on a Cyanogenmod ROM for the Kindle Fire HD. Has anyone tried it?

If so that would be super awesome.

woo paranoidandroid :D

So I was looking around and saw that someone was working on a Cyanogenmod ROM for the Kindle Fire HD. Has anyone tried it?

If so that would be super awesome.

i've done CM7 on my nook color

works fine

Hiiro, great setup, I'd look for a clean theme and I'd eliminate the app titles for a better integration with that background. The lockscreen is loveay.

Hiiro, great setup, I'd look for a clean theme and I'd eliminate the app titles for a better integration with that background. The lockscreen is loveay.
Yeah, I'll be looking into those. Is there a way to just shrink all of the apps to be a bit smaller? folders and all.
and what is the best way to remove app labels?

Yeah, I'll be looking into those. Is there a way to just shrink all of the apps to be a bit smaller? folders and all.
and what is the best way to remove app labels?

1. Some themes will downsize the apps, I'm going to look into that. The Matte Nano theme I have does it as part of the theme, but I would understand if people wouldn't want to be forced to use that theme.

2. In Winterboard, go to your themes list, and there should be a list of things you can apply even if you haven't downloaded any themes from Cydia yet. There are two that you should enable: No Undocked Icon Labels, and No Docked Icon Labels.

Voila.

1. Some themes will downsize the apps, I'm going to look into that. The Matte Nano theme I have does it as part of the theme, but I would understand if people wouldn't want to be forced to use that theme.

2. In Winterboard, go to your themes list, and there should be a list of things you can apply even if you haven't downloaded any themes from Cydia yet. There are two that you should enable: No Undocked Icon Labels, and No Docked Icon Labels.

Voila.
Ahah! did 2, looks great! I'm gonna google about 1 for a bit, if you find anything hit me up! :D

it took loads of work to make this look right but it was worth it

I absolutely love that. The clean simplicity, but great functionality. You should post a list of your extensions, same way I did.

sorry for bump but i just jailbroke my ipod and would like to know the names of this theme

Locked screen

Invisi-Android Lock screen (post slide to unlock stage)

sorry for bump but i just jailbroke my ipod and would like to know the names of this theme

The lockscreen is AndroidLock XT, it's just customized

I absolutely love that. The clean simplicity, but great functionality. You should post a list of your extensions, same way I did.
i don't really have any interesting ones, just the basic ones and the FiftyFootShadows theme