Author Topic: more pet brutality - Antifreeze and nails in pet food  (Read 3395 times)

jesus christ what the forget

ANTIFREEZE? NAILS?

That's terrible

What the forget is wrong with people?

horrible, horrible people

"it's perfectly okay, they're sub-human!"

implying humans > all other animals

I recall this being a fake scare back when yahoo was still... relevant. Calm down.

implying humans > all other animals
humans  < endangered animals.

And if the pets are rodents and vermins like rats, how you treat them doesn't really matter since buying them for your pet snake or any other predator animal to hunt is a socially acceptable act.

I'm not saying that the value of a human life exceeds all other beings and that all other animals are scum, but that humans have been designed like the way we are. Instead of claws, we use gadgets to defend ourselves, which is the corner stone of a society. We have the ability to think instead of being led by our instincts and other shovelware the brain.exe has given us. Other animals are below us, and we naturally treat them like crap for some reason.

Although putting nails in someones food is loving disgusting and assholish.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:49:50 AM by Tonkka² »

I can't even fathom what kind of starfish someone would have to be to do something like this.

It's fine guys, everyone knows dogs have an iron stomach.  :cookieMonster:

Antifreeze is loving deadly as stuff. Whilst my mom worked in the vets office the neighbor of a cat owner had become sick of his neighbors tom spraying by his house so he left antifreeze out for the cat. Animals are weirdly attracted to the smell and will drink it.

The cat was given to the vets and for 2 days it’s insides were slowly dissolved by the acids and it bled from his nose, mouth and even eyes. 

On the second day, the vet not being able to help and refusing to let the cat suffer any longer put the cat down. The neighbor who did not deny his crimes didn’t even offer to pay the woman’s vet bill.

kitty :C

I will disembowel them.

That's terrible

What the forget is wrong with people?
you hit the nail on the head