Poll

Do blood and gore belong in Blockland?

Yes
97 (42.4%)
No
132 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 229

Author Topic: Blood and gore  (Read 9315 times)

Goddamn, I hate when kids try to inflate their vocabulary to sound intelligent. You're a wimp, which is ok, so just say so.

That's so cute that you imply I'm a "kid" even though we're the same age.

Goddamn, I hate when kids try to inflate their vocabulary to sound intelligent. You're a wimp, which is ok, so just say so.
How did he inflate his vocabulary?
cake?

I practice further fluxed vocabulary than he does. I don't observe such nuisance in his proclamation.

I practice further fluxed vocabulary than he does. I don't observe such nuisance in his proclamation.

I gotta say, that sounded pretty forced.

Because having a big vocabulary makes you a fake, unintelligent wimp
yay logic

Blood and gore is pretty cool.

In blockland games about CoD and BF3 and such.

But for classic everyday cartoony child-friendly (dis-including language) TDMS?

It doesn't make any sense.

Blood and Gore mod is something anyone can get if they want it on their server, it does not belong on every TDM/DM server however.

Take Grapple Knifes and Knife TDMs, for example.

While containing the slight violence of killing, all the dead player would do is fall over and go *poof*.

Now, players will fall over, red and appearing to have no spine, then gush blood and gross body parts, in such a cartoony, fun, creative game.

Come on Badspot...

Prehaps they should add Blood & Gore as a bool option in the settings for a minigame? Just an idea.

What about the young players? They can be disturbed by it. I don't really think Blood and Gore should be in the game. I like the regular death better cause the gore has a chance of causing lag due to the flying objects and emitter's. Overall, I don't Blood and Gore should be default. People can download it to their server. If it were default, it would be in every server and certain players can be disturbed by it.
What young players

Okay, seriously. It is two cause of deaths in one gamemode that IS DISABLED MY DEFAULT. Oh, boo hoo, red clouds. Better go get butthurt about it.

remove the blood particle

just have the gore fly around

What young players

You wouldn't believe how many people we have under 13. :y

Anyways, the bottom line that it doesn't fit in with the style of the game. Although, you're not likely to die by any of the ways listed. An edited version should be made and then released(for the non-"pro scripters"). I could probably do this, but i'll just need to figure out how to change all of the player's nodes to the color they were before and we can start from their with the new Death system.

"Kids" game...
Hehe...
Sure...
It is a kid's game, with Lord Tony's love RPs and the promotion of the rape mod, the community has pretty much forgeted that concept over.

They should explode into each of their body parts but no blood or anything

just

separate

then they are "bricks" affected by physics

that would be cool

It is a kid's game, with Lord Tony's love RPs and the promotion of the rape mod, the community has pretty much forgeted that concept over.
We need more of the Bold to make this not be a kids game then.

I should get Tezuni to release Mr.Wiggles 2.0 (sort of like the richard mod but as an item)