Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 34377 times)

Well it's not unreasonable, because in a nut-shell, you are a cunt, buddy.
Woops, sorry for being critical and pointing out issues!

He lied to us...
When I try to create a new room it says "Just Kidding!".

wait so kalp cant upload mods to rtb?

damn

Woops, sorry for being critical and pointing out issues!
That just went over my head completely. You're pointing out interpersonal problems between you and Ephi to post on this topic. I don't understand what you're trying to get out of this considering you know that you have no chance of getting un-banned from the RTB download manager.

Well, good luck trying <3

wait so kalp cant upload mods to rtb?

damn
Even without the ban, it seems like he wouldn't be able to figure it out without someone giving him a direct link.

Even without the ban, it seems like he wouldn't be able to figure it out without someone giving him a direct link.
I wasn't able to see the link.

Thanks for attempting to call me stupid. You know better than that.

The new num and float variable types are as follows:

• A textbox which supports real numbers, or basically what int min max is with support for decimals, using the format num min max and rounded to 2 decimal places.
  • A slider, using a format similar to what int min max uses, using the format float min max, rounded to a single decimal place.
oh stuff this is finally out
maybe i'll review that one add-on and post it up tomorrow technically today

Can you please change
Code: (modules/client/connectClient.cs line 2811) [Select]
     %this.gui_rosterName.setText("<color:444444><font:Verdana:12>" @ %this.name @ "<just:right><font:Verdana Italic:12>" @ %textStatus);
to
Code: [Select]
     %this.gui_rosterName.setText("<color:444444><font:Verdana:12>" @ %this.name @ "<just:right>" @ %textStatus);

That font is not default on windows 7

Can you please change
      %this.gui_rosterName.setText("<color:444444><font:Verdana:12>" @ %this.name @ "<just:right><font:Verdana Italic:12>" @ %textStatus);
to
      %this.gui_rosterName.setText("<color:444444><font:Verdana:12>" @ %this.name @ "<just:right>" @ %textStatus);

Agreed, the status text never shows up on many systems.

Yep, will do. Frustrating because it looks quite nice. Maybe if I just include the font file and auto-extract it or something.

I have WIndows 7 and it works fine for me. I think it comes with MS Office.

I've got Windows 7 without MS Office and it works fine. Definitely a mystery.

Well, that seems like it solves the mystery of why it appears for me on WINE, and on other people's screenshots, but not for me on native Windows. Both on a relatively clean Win7 install, and a Win7 install that (IIRC) used to have Office 2010 installed.

Can you please change
to

That reminds me, is there any way to allow text to be copied directly out of RTB conversations without all the formatting tags coming along as well?

That reminds me, is there any way to allow text to be copied directly out of RTB conversations without all the formatting tags coming along as well?
select the text with your mouse and hit ctrl c?