Author Topic: I am now all of my friends personal blog lol  (Read 1510 times)

So yeah, apparently all my of my friends decided to get depressed / break up with their gf / bf and now I'm a blog.. ya! I let them just fill up the chat box and I don't speak, then they get mad and call me and I just keep ignoring them. So finally I told one of my friends to stop being a dumbo (which was a bad idea lol) because he was doing some pretty dumb things with friends, and of course he was feeling bad and thinking he needs to commit Self Delete. He ignored my "Dumbo" comment, and he kept talking. Then he finally escalated to "I'm killing myself tonight" and I, of course not thinking recited the BLF rule lol.... "Don't say how your going to kill yourself... Just do it"... So then I said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." And thennnn, he didn't respond for 3-5 minutes. Then he decided to burst out in a major blog thing again and he started talking up his personal problems lol.

discuss dumb friends.

Also if you guys derail this majorly, I'll lock it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 10:37:30 AM by Cookiez664 »

You handled the situation horribly. And you're making us your personal blog.

If you don't care about the people that you talk to, why do you talk to them?

Just saying, generally friendships are more valuable when you actually care for the people involved.

I wouldn't say I have any dumb friends, only dumb colleagues.

I don't hang out with people I believe are ignorant, they usually annoy me.

If I do spend time around them its usually because I'm too nice to tell them they make me want to pull my hair out half the time.

you handled that perfectly imo.

the fact that he didn't actually do it shows he was just doing it for attention and is therefore the worst type of attention whore and deserves to be made fun of.

seriously, why the forget would you care for this kind of stuff? these are their personal problems and for people to get mad at you for not listening to them is completely unreasonable.

If you don't care about the people that you talk to, why do you talk to them?

Just saying, generally friendships are more valuable when you actually care for the people involved.

I wouldn't say I have any dumb friends, only dumb colleagues.

I don't hang out with people I believe are ignorant, they usually annoy me.

If I do spend time around them its usually because I'm too nice to tell them they make me want to pull my hair out half the time.

Well, "dumbo" comment was suppose to be taken as a joke... but it didn't turn out so great lol.

You handled the situation horribly. And you're making us your personal blog.

No, I'm not making this a personal blog at all. I was just sharing a story like everyone else does once and awhile.

the fact that he didn't actually do it shows he was just doing it for attention and is therefore the worst type of attention whore and deserves to be made fun of.

seriously, why the forget would you care for this kind of stuff? these are their personal problems and for people to get mad at you for not listening to them is completely unreasonable.

If he were to actually give me solid proof of attempting to committing Self Delete, I most likely would have called his mom and tried to talk him out of it. But he's done it before so, yeah...

And I didn't mean for the BL rule to come out, I guess I hang at this forum too much.

No, I'm not making this a personal blog at all. I was just sharing a story like everyone else does once and awhile.
"Definition of BLOG

: a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer; also : the contents of such a site"

"Definition of BLOG

: a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer; also : the contents of such a site"

Lol well, we all post stories on here sometimes.

Some of the stuff they're saying seem's pretty fishy, I'm starting to wonder if this is all a joke...

Dan: so me and my bf broke up

Me: But.. you're a guy?

Dan: yeah i like him a lot

Me: uh are you kidding me?

Dan: yes
no i am

Me: what?

Dan: yeah me ally and rachael, we like jokes

Me: This is a joke?

Dan: no

Me: weren't we talking about you and your 'boyfriend'?

Dan: lol no silly

I don't understand lol

Yep, how dumb am I? It was, all the times he was talking about killing himself was a joke... arhghghgh...

Still, though I'm not sure about it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 10:48:48 AM by Cookiez664 »

I do agree with half of this statement, Except for two things.

A: Rationalizing/considering Self Delete in any form is generally what happens before they will really do it.
(While I do agree that there are hardcore attention whores out there, I'm just trying to clarify; You wont start a fire without kindling
 (IE: people don't just one day decide to off themselves).

And B: I listen to people's issues because I respect the people that I know, and having earned my respect, my friends will in turn get my extensive experience as a level headed-logic oriented therapist.

I don't know why other people try to help others, but that is why I tend to do it.
(I usually expect a similar treatment in return someday, maybe not the talking but more like "I have a problem and need some physical help with it")