Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8675 times)

Does anyone find it ironic how OP got banned?

I give him 2 days before his will breaks and he makes another account.

I honestly believe all his recent personal life matters have either

1) Gotten him grounded for a long time
2) Gotten his father's money supply cut off

That's what I've gathered from Skype, so I doubt it's his own will if he doesn't return.

Since when was it legal for a teacher or someone to search someones phone? From my understanding its not legal, at least its not really legal here if I understand correctly.

Since when was it legal for a teacher or someone to search someones phone? From my understanding its not legal, at least its not really legal here if I understand correctly.
Most any school has a clause in it that under reasonable suspicion, they have the right to confiscate items of your person.

Also, if anything is inside your locker or desk, they can take it without any repercussions.

Sure hope they don't ever suspect me of anything, not that I have anything I just don't like people touching my stuff.

In my school only administrators can search your and your locker and stuff. Normal teachers cant.

Sure hope they don't ever suspect me of anything, not that I have anything I just don't like people touching my stuff.
Don't put your booze in your locker!

Most any school has a clause in it that under reasonable suspicion, they have the right to confiscate items of your person.

Also, if anything is inside your locker or desk, they can take it without any repercussions.
Confiscate the items sure, but surely they have to get some type of permission from the police or whatever to search it?

What I don't get is...

What's so hard about school? How hard is it go simply go and get good grades so that you wont have to deal with all of this, and then go home and chill with your friends then?
Why are some people so empty-headed to think that what they do now won't affect them in the least in the future? It seems like people are so obsessed with being "cool" to a bunch of immature brats and then acting like you're some big shot when you get in trouble for it; especially when you know that the next week no one will remember what you did/care. Then when someone's smart and nice to people, people feel that it's right to take advantage of them for some cheap laughs as well, when you could laugh all you wanted at your house/on your own time.

Is doing all of that and being so stressed out worth it just to get a few laughs?

Most people just take school as a joke, lmao.
_____________________________ _____________________________ _________

Plus, it doesn't even really make sense to take a phone to school (Just saying, what's the fun in using it for like 30 minutes out of a 7 hour day, if even that, and taking the risk of it getting confiscated.)

Confiscate the items sure, but surely they have to get some type of permission from the police or whatever to search it?

No, lol. I've seen plenty of teachers snatch phones and look through it without any consent from the police.
I don't think that they need approval, since you are in a government building apparently.

Searches of K-12 students only requires that there be a "reasonable chance of finding evidence of wrongdoing." And even if you weren't a student they would only need "probable cause," which isn't very much.

EDIT: So a police officer actually needs more evidence to search you than a school.

Are all his bans perma bans?

Every highschooler is a lawyer it seems.