Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8678 times)

surprises me how it was rather that than this that got him banned.

now what will his new alt name be? Gloss3? Gliss?

glosp
stuff name matches the stuff forumer.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are legally allowed to do that while you are a minor on a school campus. They can take your stuff and search you all without reason,  but you are not obligated to say 1 word to them. That's why when a staff would come to a classroom of mine while being in there I quickly shut my phone off and hand it to the closets classmate next to me, and if the staff calls me, I get sent to the office without having a phone on me. They can't check the phone that you don't have! And while I'm in the office I don't say anything besides can I go now? You are really taking from my education by pulling me out of the classroom, may I go back to class now? stuff like that lol.  

You have very little legal rights in school. A lot less than students seem to believe.

Absolutely deserved.
Idk what you were thinking.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are legally allowed to do that while you are a minor on a school campus. They can take your stuff and search you all without reason,  but you are not obligated to say 1 word to them. That's why when a staff would come to a classroom of mine while being in there I quickly shut my phone off and hand it to the closets classmate next to me, and if the staff calls me, I get sent to the office without having a phone on me. They can't check the phone that you don't have! And while I'm in the office I don't say anything besides can I go now? You are really taking from my education by pulling me out of the classroom, may I go back to class now? stuff like that lol.  
They are not allowed to search any of your stuff if you don't want them to. I had an incident in my school a few years ago where 3 people's ipods were stolen. All of which were in my class. The principal had to call the cops to come search bags. It's illegal for the staff in schools to search through anyone's bag if they were not given permission.

They are not allowed to search any of your stuff if you don't want them to. I had an incident in my school a few years ago where 3 people's ipods were stolen. All of which were in my class. The principal had to call the cops to come search bags. It's illegal for the staff in schools to search through anyone's bag if they were not given permission.

Well then, it's pretty easy to get a cop. But you're most likely wrong and it's just easier to use a cop because then no one will try to start some stupid stuff over their little angel being searched.

[/quote
Clit

Well then, it's pretty easy to get a cop. But you're most likely wrong and it's just easier to use a cop because then no one will try to start some stupid stuff over their little angel being searched.
No, I remember the principal explaining why they were calling the cops. There were a few kids not allowing them to look through their bags (probably drugs), and the staff said they don't have the right to do it if the students don't allow them.

Damn. You guys shouldn't have told anybody.