Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended

Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8688 times)

Ahem. The school cannot perform any searches of yourself, or your binder/bag/backpack without permission, however they can take things like your phone, music player, iPod, etc. in class.

Ahem. The school cannot perform any searches of yourself, or your binder/bag/backpack without permission, however they can take things like your phone, music player, iPod, etc. in class.
Thankyou

most schools will have a clause within their student guidelines detailing how they can freely search anything they'd like with reasonable suspicion and/or police cooperation
if they don't, i don't know what they're thinking, but it should be there

Instead of buying another key, use that money to hire a hitman to kill the snitch.

The police, however can if they have reason of suspicion, they very well can.  And in this case it is very apparent.

You all deserved to be expelled, loving with a schools network is not 'cool' or 'hard', it's down right pathetic and you all deserve what you get.

You all deserved to be expelled, loving with a schools network is not 'cool' or 'hard', it's down right pathetic and you all deserve what you get.

Making other lives miserable is not really something to be proud of :C

loving with school networks is fun, loving up a school network is not. My friend richards around with the network but we've never tried to mess anything up, it was mostly renaming stuff.

loving with school networks is fun, loving up a school network is not. My friend richards around with the network but we've never tried to mess anything up, it was mostly renaming stuff.
You misinterpreted the context of the word 'network' in my post.

So then the pricaple say I have a week suspention
be happy :o

I don't know why skipping school is such a good idea, you miss out on information and will end up failing later on.

Lol
my friend tried to jokingly DDoS the school website.
thats kinda relevant.

You're so cool for hacking into your public school's internet, effectively ruining a lot of things for a lot of people just so that you can redirect people as a haha.

I for one would never do such a thing even for the lulz.
I'm not a bad-boy and I have no balls to do illegal things; and I never will do illegal things.
You both deserved to be expelled, no offense.
I've never been expelled or suspended in my life before thankfully.
I hope all goes well for you and your friend though.

uh
what
getting zeroes on everything you miss is nothing to be proud of
at least, that's what they do here
includes tests
and plus what camera said, you miss a lot of stuff