RTB DOWN until further notice

Author Topic: RTB DOWN until further notice  (Read 27644 times)

BROKEN AGAIN. Same issue. Nothing I can do. If you're already logged in ... never disconnect.
It's broken forever? AHH

BROKEN AGAIN. Same issue. Nothing I can do. If you're already logged in ... never disconnect.
Then how is RTB gonna get fixed?

It's broken forever?

What he means is that it's not his fault it's broken.
You have to wait for his host to fix something.

aww crap, just when you're just about to get some things.

What he means is that it's not his fault it's broken.
You have to wait for his host to fix something.
Yes but how did BlockBot repeatedly spam chat? Did someone get into it or something?

Lol, the notice cracked me up.

Yes but how did BlockBot repeatedly spam chat? Did someone get into it or something?
You do realize who posted the screenshot right..?

Announcement

The next version of RTB will be released soon and RTB Connect will be replaced with a new offline chat system. This will feature simulated users in the chat rooms capable of saying up to 100 different recorded phrases with random bouts of spam occurring when the simulated BlockBot has a simulated failure. You'll also randomly receive invitations from your simulated friends to selected stuff family rp servers and so on.

Announcement

The next version of RTB will be released soon and RTB Connect will be replaced with a new offline chat system. This will feature simulated users in the chat rooms capable of saying up to 100 different recorded phrases with random bouts of spam occurring when the simulated BlockBot has a simulated failure. You'll also randomly receive invitations from your simulated friends to selected stuff family rp servers and so on.
Excited for this update, thanks Badspot for making RTB revolutionary!

Announcement

I can't tell if you're actually going to implement this or not

this