RTB DOWN until further notice

Author Topic: RTB DOWN until further notice  (Read 27663 times)

This a billion times, the subscription system doesn't even work properly most of the times.

Also where are some people thinking Blockland is going to be completely relying on Steam?
Some people say Blockland wont work without steam, or thats its going to get Voice chat and workshop is going to replace RTB.

Who started these rumors?Badspot himself said it was just going to be an alternative way to buy Blockland instead of buying it from the website.
None of that stuff is true.

We're not getting voice chat. Workshop is not replacing RTB, because RTB itself is an add-on. Badspot has already posted not only on these forums, but also on the steam greenlight page that you will not need steam to buy/use Blockland.

None of that stuff is true.

We're not getting voice chat. Workshop is not replacing RTB, because RTB itself is an add-on. Badspot has already posted not only on these forums, but also on the steam greenlight page that you will not need steam to buy/use Blockland.
That's what I'm trying to say, some random person is spreading those rumors ingame and posting it all over the greenlight page, when possible.

That's what I'm trying to say, some random person is spreading those rumors ingame and posting it all over the greenlight page, when possible.
Right, because he's an idiot.

the one moment my friends just get blockland and RTB is down

OH NO
How will i EVER alert friends that my server is up by spamming invites again?
THIS NEDS TO BE FIXT

I wanna spam invites to my friends too.

I like how the two things down atm are the Manual and BlockBot, which are completely useless if everything else is down.

I like how the two things down atm are the Manual and BlockBot, which are completely useless if everything else is down.
Those aren't down?

Those aren't down?
Look at "Working Things" in the OP.
He was correcting the hacker when he said the two things that were down are the Manual and BlockBot, which are the only ones that work.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find forum.returntoblockland.com
Suggestions:
Go to returntoblocklan­d.­com
Search on Google:

uhhh

this has been happening for 2 days now, and your just now telling us? lol
For me it was 5 days.

Oops Wrong Topic, this is the one!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224428.0

I figured my word on this would mean a little more to you than the rest since you've used my topic; you're an idiot, and your 'proof' are all seperate coincidences.

There is no hacking.

img this is bad we need to alert the authorities