Author Topic: Lego Death and Skeletal Death - UPDATED 4/11/2013  (Read 21100 times)

I though you could recolor projectiles, why not use them?
How do?

Can you add a pref to change how long corpses stay on the ground for? I just cant figure out how to change the code to do so.
This add-on doesn't affect how long a player's corpse stays, unless you're referring to the body parts, prefs are another thing i'm not sure how to do, until then, you can go into the Server_LegoDeath archive file, open up server.cs with Notepad and edit the lifetimeMS of headDebris, it's default is 6.0 (in case you modify it but one day forget)

After saving and closing server.cs, if you're using IZArc, it might ask if you want to update the file in the archive, click the Yes option

This add-on doesn't affect how long a player's corpse stays, unless you're referring to the body parts, prefs are another thing i'm not sure how to do, until then, you can go into the Server_LegoDeath archive file, open up server.cs with Notepad and edit the lifetimeMS of headDebris, it's default is 6.0 (in case you modify it but one day forget)

After saving and closing server.cs, if you're using IZArc, it might ask if you want to update the file in the archive, click the Yes option
oh i mean body parts

and also, it didnt work.

If I remember correctly you cannot color debris.
Edit: Yep: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181317.0
Well then instead of recoloring the debris depending on what the player's color is, why don't we just have a lot of different debris of different colors? Then you'd just have to make it use, for example, the blue debris if their pant's color is a shade of blue.
     While it could end up being very tedious making a lot of different colored debris for every body part, it could work couldn't it?

Well then instead of recoloring the debris depending on what the player's color is, why don't we just have a lot of different debris of different colors?
Eww man, do you know just how many datablocks that would take up? You'd need a datablock for each solid color in Blockland's default colorset

Well then just have like red, blue, green, yellow, white, and black and just make it choose the color that is closet to that player's part color.

Debris is absolutely worthless because you can't colorshift it.

Debris is absolutely worthless because you can't colorshift it.
Do you know a better way? I was leaning towards projectiles, but i don't recall those being able to be color shifted either

First

ontopic: cool

User was banned for this post
dumbass

on topic: this is pretty cool.

Its Kinda laggy when I respawn

It would still have the same effect. Only with correct colors instead of everything being white with default faces/decals
I was talking about the last paragraph, where he was talking about charred gibs.