50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 104583 times)

Getting a Franchi Spas-12 soon. I'm hyped for it to come in the mail soon.

get a loooooad of this guy
Sorry if im sounding roostery. I've been shooting guns since i was like 10 so i guess i have a good amount of experience.

he didn't say what he's hitting-- probably the broad side of a barn

a sniper + a pistol that you can only use at 50+ feet, what are you going to do when enemies are close?
Im firing at a bow target about 2 feet by 2 feet. Im using that pistol almost as a second sniper. If somebody gets close, I will be carrying 2 other pistols. One is this and the other one is this, though i got the 2nd one for cheaper than what its listed at on the website. The 2nd one is great for very close quarters. It can shoot an entire magazine in like 3 seconds, though its not very accurate.

EDIT:
Sweet, how much did it cost and how many fps?

he didn't say what he's hitting-- probably the broad side of a barn

a sniper + a pistol that you can only use at 50+ feet, what are you going to do when enemies are close?
there is the bang bang/surrender rule

Sweet, how much did it cost and how many fps?

30 dollars

Muzzle Velocity:  210-220 FPS (w/ 0/20g BBs)

My Current Projects

Paint Sniper Rifle
 -When: Friday
 -Colors: Khaki, OD Green, Black

Sight Sniper In
 -When: Saturday/Sunday
 -Distance: 125-150 feet
 -Grouping Size: Paper Plate

Make Ghillie Hat
 -When: In the next 2 weeks

Sight in New Pistol
 -When: Once I get my .36 bbs
 -Distance: 50-75 feet
 -Grouping: 3 foot by 3 foot box (about)

Lots to do!

EDIT: Are there any good free Woodland Camo stencils you guys know of? I wana find one, but all the ones i am finding don't look so great.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 03:27:58 PM by MrLoganator111 »

30$? uh oh. what company?
i have a spas 12 from UKARMS and it just about broke when i pulled it out of the box.

30$? uh oh. what company?
i have a spas 12 from UKARMS and it just about broke when i pulled it out of the box.

ASG... I think.

I've taken a fondness for CQB, any recommendations?

what's your price range?

wop
packing a lot of heat lol you must be covered in holsters

30 dollars

Pretty cheap. I dont like to buy any guns that are below $60 just because you get what you pay for. I have an $80 crossman shotty. Its very nice.

packing a lot of heat lol you must be covered in holsters
Ill be carrying one leg holster on my right side and another on the back side of my belt. My 3rd pistol will be put in either a mesh bag carried on my left side or in a backpack.

Just realized that my pistol eats C02 like crazy. In the past 2-3 days i've used 3 c02 tanks. I usually go a week with 1 c02 tank. lol.

C02 is a bitch to use, once you put it in you have to use it or it'll leak out within a day or 2.

C02 is a bitch to use, once you put it in you have to use it or it'll leak out within a day or 2.
Ya it kinda sucks. All of these things i have to buy for airsofting are racking up. I gotta sell the rest of my old nerf guns. I can still get about $100-$150 off of the ones i have left.

C02 seems like a stupid choice to even buy in the first place to me. Just get something electric and a smart charger instead of paying a buck for every mag you use up.

Ya it kinda sucks. All of these things i have to buy for airsofting are racking up. I gotta sell the rest of my old nerf guns. I can still get about $100-$150 off of the ones i have left.
You should probably get rid of the C02 stuff as well and get something a bit more reliable. Such as what TheScout said.