50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 104552 times)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:15:47 PM by GhostDaTa »

I'm guessing thats sarcasm.
Sometimes its no other choice.

If its not sarcasm than:
Try to pick the closest one and plan getting down there ahead of time.
it wasnt sarcasm, im currently looking for airsoft wars in Oregon since i live near the border.

I got a Gas Powered m4
* 2 mags :D
* much fun to use(no stuff)

it wasnt sarcasm, im currently looking for airsoft wars in Oregon since i live near the border.
Ah.
Good luck with it, its not always the easiest to find stuff like that.

I got a Gas Powered m4
* 2 mags :D
* much fun to use(no stuff)
You'll spend more on it than you expect!
You'll be getting air cartridges left and right, also it'll be very inconvenient to put in a new canister every couple of clips.

Alyx, I'm pretty sure he's taking about propane, which is waaaay cheaper and less damaging to the gun internally. I've never even heard of a CO2 airsoft m4 ._.

Any tips you guys can give a beginning sniper?
get good at chambering in rounds quickly while still being able to maintain quick target acquisition and error compensation

Basically, be good and train for moving targets. Error compensation is always a bitch with changing conditions and moving targets

Also try to stay close or pay attention to the entirety of your team unless flanking or part of a squad, you don't want to end up being all alone with no backup on the opposite side of the field, or completely out of the way of action, because that wouldn't be any fun

Gas = C02
in airsoft 'gas' usually refers to green gas/propane

Also it's CO2 learn2chemistry

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:10:26 PM by Zloff »

Alyx, I'm pretty sure he's taking about propane, which is waaaay cheaper and less damaging to the gun internally. I've never even heard of a CO2 airsoft m4 ._.
Never heard of using propane for airsoft.
Hm.

get good at chambering in rounds quickly while still being able to maintain quick target acquisition and error compensation

Basically, be good and train for moving targets. Error compensation is always a bitch with changing conditions and moving targets

Also try to stay close or pay attention to the entirety of your team unless flanking or part of a squad, you don't want to end up being all alone with no backup on the opposite side of the field, or completely out of the way of action, because that wouldn't be any fun
Ok thanks. I've been practicing on some geese at my cottage. They come on our properties and defecate all over it leading to hours of work over the summer. They move quite a bit once you hit them once and they are right on shore by the lake so the wind speeds are higher. I also practice on chipmunks which make holes all over the yard and leave messes of nut shells all over. Those buggers are tough targets.

Also, thanks for the tips. They are very helpful.

CO2 is powerful as forget
nuff' said

I build home-made airsoft guns. Buying them are for little cigarettesgirlz!

I build home-made airsoft guns. Buying them are for little cigarettesgirlz!

How many fps? 100? lol

Wow. Thats kinda sad. xD
Well if you have the money to buy a surplus military vehicle go for it.

Well if you have the money to buy a surplus military vehicle go for it.
Meh i guess.