50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 104587 times)

Breath damn you!

Bump.
Anyway, I have recently apparently been kicked out of my airsoft group for not liking how the owner ran things, I argued against him in a few parts and he just got pissy and removed me behind my back. I was informed while at lunch by one of the members.

I am now going to start my own group and see what he thinks of that.
Update, he doesn't want me to leave the team. He changed his mind.
Soon I'll have a automatic M4 to use in battle.

aaah, buying a daniel defence 9 inch free float RIS. Excited! (and a bunch of minor stuff like a functional P.E.Q box, new iron sights, and a Cylinder for my Systema)

The problem with aiming in airsoft is that airsoft BB's tend to go every which way unless you get a really good thing of BB's.

That's especially true with my ER-25KR from Echo 1.

Using .25 the accuracy is awful. If I use .28 or even .3 It has much nicer performance. But I don't really want to spend money on buying more BBs when I have like 3000 .25 left.

Or maybe get a better inner barrel lol.

Or maybe get a better inner barrel lol.
Naw that's too easy. In my town we always do things the hard way.

my G36C gets 2" groupings at 20 yards outdoors with .25's in a 6.05 barrel using a stock hop-up buck + nub lol

either Alyx and Aftershock are having real issues with their rifles or I'm just easily pleased with the accuracy of my own airsoft rifle

my G36C gets 2" groupings at 20 yards outdoors with .25's in a 6.05 barrel using a stock hop-up buck + nub lol

either Alyx and Aftershock are having real issues with their rifles or I'm just easily pleased with the accuracy of my own airsoft rifle
My guns always have a curve of some sort when they fire.

got a decent picture from the game that we had from the past weekend

Im the tallest one in the back

Thats a pretty team you have there.

Bump. I know another was made but this one is already this far..

got a decent picture from the game that we had from the past weekend

Im the tallest one in the back
Whoa, cool. Those guns look so real

Im saving up for an airsoft G&G F2000

http://www.evike.com/products/33698/
I've been looking at something similar, same gun but a different company. Kind of wishing I could find one with a MARS scope though.

I've been looking at something similar, same gun but a different company. Kind of wishing I could find one with a MARS scope though.

theres this TAR 21 http://www.evike.com/products/31098/

but its prettey expensive ($400)