Author Topic: Herecy:An abusive Admin  (Read 1397 times)

Hello, It's Psych36. I was playing on Jasa's city rp earlier today when I came by Ikoyian, a pretty well known starfish, he was scamming somewone in the game. Herecy, told him to give back the stuff and I suggested Herecy to ban him and he muted me. Then when I tried to get his attention in game by walking up to him he bans me for 20 minutes claiming I'm a nuisance.

Hello, It's Psych36. No stuff. I was playing on Jasa's city rp inb4there'syourproblem earlier today when I came by Ikoyian, a pretty well known starfish never heard of him, he was scamming somewone in the game In what way? Be more descriptive.. Herecy, told him to give back the stuff What stuff? and I suggested Herecy to ban him and he muted me. Then when I tried to get his attention in game by walking up to him he bans me for 20 minutes claiming I'm a nuisance. 20 minutes isn't that long. Anyway, Herecy sounds like he doesn't want suggestions from other people. Or maybe Ikoyian was his friend?
responses in bold

I suggested Herecy to ban him and he muted me.

I don't think you did that in such a gentle way. I think you were probably just screaming in all caps or spamming the same sentence over and over again, or both, which is extremely annoying and deserves a mute.

I will mention that Ikoyian is in fact a notable dumbass. He and Darkeh go around breaking CityRPGs by abusing flaws in the system. They permaspawn rocket-launchers using checkpoints in an out-of-bounds base high in the air from which they rain down death upon everyone else who cannot fight back.
He was SUPPOSED to be perma'd from Jasas. Back on Jasa's old server he and Darkeh ruined the game for a good two hours before an admin joined and banned them, and Jasa claimed that Ikoyian was banned from his current server in the chatlogs of his conversation with Siba over the server's administration.
Herecy probably unbanned him or something, I dunno though. Siba did catch Herecy planting admin-only bricks all over his lot to farm money.

I've dealt with herecy in the past, he used to be a regular on Surburbs RP. He's not the worst person, but definitely not one to be trusted with admin in ANY situation.

Wasn't Ikoyian an admin when Wink hosted the second CRP last summer?

Hello, It's Psych36. I was playing on Jasa's city rp earlier today when I came by Ikoyian, a pretty well known starfish, he was scamming somewone in the game. Herecy, told him to give back the stuff and I suggested Herecy to ban him and he muted me. Then when I tried to get his attention in game by walking up to him he bans me for 20 minutes claiming I'm a nuisance.
Remember people, always include pictures when making a drama.

Herecy needs to be eliminated.

Herecy has been de-admined and banned due to his constant abuse. His recent unbans have been reinstated.

Herecy has been de-admined and banned due to his constant abuse. His recent unbans have been reinstated.

Called it.

I always felt that one admin abuse is one admin abuse too many. How many did this one take?

It took quite a bit of abuse, before Jasa stopped it, but I'm happy he took the appropriate action.

I guess the herecy has been purged :cookieMonster:

I'll leave now.

I guess the herecy has been purged
I'll leave now.
I knew youd be making a post like this as soon as I saw the thread title.

I knew youd be making a post like this as soon as I saw the thread title.
Ok