Author Topic: Blockland is asking for my key every other time I start the game.  (Read 1463 times)

Looks like this error is on macs only.
Read the OP. This isn't a Mac.
Can't believe I ignored the Console.log, but try removing System_ReturnToBlockland. Installing it caused the issue for me.
I'll try that and see how it goes for a couple of days.

Can't believe I ignored the Console.log, but try removing System_ReturnToBlockland. Installing it caused the issue for me.
Pretty sure now that this solved it, thanks.

Unlocked because it's happening again with RTB not present.

Do you only play on one computer?  Every time I switch computers between my laptop and my gaming rig, I have to re-input the key.

Removing RTB is not an options because RTB is a must-have.

Do you only play on one computer?  Every time I switch computers between my laptop and my gaming rig, I have to re-input the key.
No, just mine. I don't play it in Windows either, just Linux.

I switched to a static IP in case it was changing without me realizing it, I'll see how it does.

Thank you guys so much, I'll try the suggestion and I'll see if it works.
Removing RTB is not an options because RTB is a must-have.
Not if the computer is only being used for dedicated hosting.

Thank you guys so much, I'll try the suggestion and I'll see if it works.Not if the computer is only being used for dedicated hosting.
Seems to not be the fix, but I'm only going to use the computer for dedi hosting.

Does your user have full permissions for the BL folder?