Author Topic: I keep having this reoccuring dream about having affairs?  (Read 3154 times)

that's what you think

then you see that random girl and a boner rips through your pants and slaps her in the face

love at first sight

thats not in my nature, sure i stare at other girls but it's not like i'd do it, lol.

no, it won't stop and i was wondering if there was a way to stop it.

Hate to break it to you, but we aren't exactly the best people to come to about stopping dreams.

Even though I am an extremely well trained witch doctor.

thats not in my nature, sure i stare at other girls but it's not like i'd do it, lol.
once again

that's what you think

I have the same dreams every night.

I'm always running from something dangerous, or driving car that won't stop for some reason, and my mom is getting pissed at me.

Hate to break it to you, but we aren't exactly the best people to come to about stopping dreams.

Even though I am an extremely well trained witch doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A

You died in a dream? :O
You've never died in your dream? I remember having my throat slit and being thrown off a 16 foot balcony into a lake, then my body just floats away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A

If you really need help you can always drink the blood of a baby seal. But there is a 50% chance that you'll turn into a seal man.

You made a story about affair dreams to convey to us that you have a girlfriend?

lol no kidding

*high fives

I remember I had this one dream a few days after my girlfriend broke up with me.

I was in a new school and everyone was sitting in a large room with someone about to give a speech.
For some reason, they didn't have chairs so everyone just sat on the floor or lay down.
I chose to lay down on my stomach and so did a black-haired girl next to me too.
We met and had a conversation and suddenly we decided to have love. That's right, love in public and no one in the room cared.

You've never died in your dream? I remember having my throat slit and being thrown off a 16 foot balcony into a lake, then my body just floats away.
lol... I always die in my dreams :(

I once had a dream where I was a cyborg from Ghost in the Shell, it was fun while it lasted :(

though it probably never happened because you are the token forum liar at the moment.

I remember I had this one dream a few days after my girlfriend broke up with me.

I was in a new school and everyone was sitting in a large room with someone about to give a speech.
For some reason, they didn't have chairs so everyone just sat on the floor or lay down.
I chose to lay down on my stomach and so did a black-haired girl next to me too.
We met and had a conversation and suddenly we decided to have love. That's right, love in public and no one in the room cared.

did you feel it?

I had a dream where my best friend beat me up ;~;

though it probably never happened because you are the token forum liar at the moment.
...of course the dream wasn't real.... and stop talking about that.