Author Topic: New Zombie/Bot Mod?  (Read 2277 times)

I have come back to Blockland recently and was wondering if there are any new bot/AI or zombie mods that have been made?
I mean are we really still using ZAPT, L4B and Bot Events?
Or are there new ones?

Brian has made one which is supposed to be pretty good, but Badspot is also working on some new bot events I believe

Depends on the person really. RotCo still seems like a common one, but bot events has recieved a update, ZAPT is still kicking, Lord Tony released a very buggy V8 zombies, and of course Rot and Badspot's putting heads together for 'official' bot events/zombie mod.

Still, a newer mod would be nice to tide us over for proper AI

brian is making one
This Just In: Nothing he has ever made has been completed besides for 10 line scripts.

This Just In: Nothing he has ever made has been completed besides for 10 line scripts.
this just in: that's not even moderately true

this just in: that's not even moderately true
Release something, tough guy!!

Default zombies. They are coming.

Release something, tough guy!!
you just wait >:)
you'll mark those words with a blue highlighter

you just wait >:)
you'll mark those words with a blue highlighter
God damnit I only have yellow highlighters.

:-(

The Notebook is 30 something lines, back off buddy.

This Just In: Extrude has never completed anything besides poorly modeled weapons.

So what you guys are saying, is that there aren't any new ones out right now?
Oh well, here's hope for an official bot mod!

So what you guys are saying, is that there aren't any new ones out right now?
Oh well, here's hope for an official bot mod!
Badspot made AI's there are zombies too. you can also change the bots appearance n stuff. so looking forward to new and improved AI.