Author Topic: R.I.P Computer 2011-2013  (Read 990 times)

I've had mine since like, 2007, or 2008. It still works fine better than fine.

my friend one time made me max out the RAM on his motherboard (32 GB) for him playing games.

That's right my pc is now dead Not big surprise now when I turn it on it makes a beep sound at the motherboard menu so now I need a new pc
you mean your computer posted without failure?

Also what exactly is the "motherboard menu" :o

It's the boot screen I guess you can call it its by gateway

It's the boot screen I guess you can call it its by gateway
BIOS

Where did you get it? I want one.
http://www.envizage.com/products/computers-gaming-intel-based/pc---[int0849]-intel-i7-2600-quad-core-desktop-pc-with-16gb-ram--2000gb-hdd--dvdrw-and-gt5.html
The link is really broken for some reason, you'll have to copy/paste it into your browser.

Anyway, that's the one I got, 2TB hard drive, 16GB RAM, i7 2600K, they will customise it if you ask them to and mine didn't include a graphics card.

After effects
wow man you need minimum 64GB of ram for that

wow man you need minimum 64GB of ram for that

Ok I don't need a godly computer for it

That's right my pc is now dead Not big surprise now when I turn it on it makes a beep sound at the motherboard menu so now I need a new pc

Can someone make a pcpartpicker list with at least a i7 3770k and 16gb ram and a decent graphics card for under 1400 dollars? I would really need it and now I am non my iPad and the stuff is setting in because now I can't do anything for the next 2 months ;(

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Cocp

Best build so far
>i7 3770K
>atleast

You do realise there is like nothing above it

If you are going to be doing heavy video editing/rendering AMD will suit you much better and will be cheaper.  AMD has always been good at pure clock speed and power.  In most applications it cant be used effectively due to software limitations (only using 1 core).  Thats where intel beats it with architecture.  But for programs that use all cores (most video editing software) and some games like battlefield 3 that use all cores, AMD will beat an intel any day.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:12:12 PM by NASAboy3000 »