Author Topic: Muddy Waters  (Read 5071 times)

I have changed the ban reason to something that will explain the thing he did wrong, because "Forum_Troll_Muddy_Waters" is a poor ban reason.

I have changed the ban reason to something that will explain the thing he did wrong, because "Forum_Troll_Muddy_Waters" is a poor ban reason.
And what is the new banreason, out of curiosity?

Well, for someone that works for tezuni, you have slightly more sense than I would expect.

isn't muddy waters that one guy who spammed pokemon r34 links on public chat?

And what is the new banreason, out of curiosity?
Worded something like this: "You are a richard who will not change for the better. Contact Axolotl if you finally agree that you will change."

So you gave us evidence that you banned him?

That's nice?

Why don't you actually give us any kind of proof?

So you gave us evidence that you banned him?

That's nice?

Why don't you actually give us any kind of proof?
Yeah, we still don't have proof of him being a douche.

Muddy Waters is known for being a creep, and he's been drama'd in the past. This comes as no surprise, and he's harassed other players before.

Same here, I was banned from tezuni's for reason: "Forum_Troll_Cassord". It's been what, a week? And I still don't know what I did.
Last time I checked, I got banned forever, when I posted the ban appeal it was around half of year of being banned, turns out, I didn't do anything he banned the wrong person-That's why forever banning shouldn't happen!

Last time I checked, I got banned forever, when I posted the ban appeal it was around half of year of being banned, turns out, I didn't do anything he banned the wrong person-That's why forever banning shouldn't happen!
Nice bump.

Quote from: Muddy Waters
I am sick of Axolotl acting so loving high and mighty.
Ax, didn't you like him before?
Anyways, he's telling me to give you this.
Quote from: Varbos
He is starting a personal vendetta against Muddy Waters just because he couldnt get mudfish snake.  Who is at fault now?

Ax, didn't you like him before?
Anyways, he's telling me to give you this.
fixed

That shouldn't be a reason to troll me. Also, I am not clicking that link until you get me a trusted malware scan on that file.

That shouldn't be a reason to troll me. Also, I am not clicking that link until you get me a trusted malware scan on that file.
Isn't it a TXT on Mediafire?

Are you serious? It's a .txt file.