Author Topic: How many bans today?  (Read 3544 times)

That is totally unfair.
Life is not very fair, unfortunately. Badspot gets to decide when his rules apply here.

Welcome to the blockland forums.
Enjoy your stay and bow to your mighty Dictator, Badspot.

i.e. you have no power here.
the fact that you can post was given to you as a privilege, not a right.
you kids need to quit thinking you have any say on these forums at all.
But think about it, we are paying money to be able to post on this site.

Bad spot should be fair to all of us.

Badspot is incredibly inconsistent with what his 'unwritten rules' are. If he's in a bad mood he probably just smashes the ban button.

the rules should probably be updated one of these days to include some of the more common ones

or maybe it's perfectly fine letting it boil down to common sense, idk

Welcome to the blockland forums.
Enjoy your stay and bow to your mighty Dictator, Badspot.

i.e. you have no power here.
the fact that you can post was given to you as a privilege, not a right.
you kids need to quit thinking you have any say on these forums at all.
Drama queen alert. Stating your discontent with his moderation isn't the same as thinking we occupy some sort of democracy-run forum.

But think about it, we are paying money to be able to post on this site.

Bad spot should be fair to all of us.
There is nothing anywhere that says that.
He can ban you for whatever reason he pleases, regardless if you spent $20 or $200 on his game.

Go look at every other service-offering company in the world. Nowhere does it say they must treat you like a pampered guest in a fancy hotel and have rights to everything just because you spent a few bucks. They are allowed to cut you out for whatever reason that seems fit.

Drama queen alert. Stating your discontent with his moderation isn't the same as thinking we occupy some sort of democracy-run forum.
After reaching 100 posts, everyone should already know this: This is not a democracy.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:30:23 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

He never said he didnt care.
He pointed out that this is pretty much a spam topic and that somoene JUST got banned for making a spam topic -.-

Its like your arguing for the sake of arguing -.-
I know he isn't really breaking any rules, but it's pretty hypocritical of him to be dismissive even if it does not break rules. That totally justifies it. Also, being dismissive is not just saying you don't care.

Look, all I'm saying is that was pretty stupid of him to say, I didn't say that 'just for the sake of arguing.'

Nonetheless, not being a richard to customers is usually a good way to keep them.

Having said that, I think Badspot's pretty reasonable.

Nonetheless, not being a richard to customers is usually a good way to keep them.

because we have subscriptions or buy expansions lol

there is nothing to "keep" us for.

yola is still a richard as i can see

He's yet to even respond to this topic. I think he just raced to show off how many people he reported.

Guys, we have another one.
child enthusiast megatopic

loving gross people megathread v2

general idiot storage

just stating my opinions on this topic

what is with you people and pictures of ponies, do you have like 600gb of pony research or something

User was banned for this post

and there goes maxwell too.

Just letting you know, I'm the UK's No. 3 hacker and right now, I'm copying your computers files, including 300GB of pony research and all of your precious data because you're such a loser.

Do you think you can stuffpost in this topic about how you hate this fandom so much and how your mom is making you a sandwich with cheese? I didn't think so, so march to your loving bedroom and insert your 2 inch snake into your blow up love doll.

Setting your avatar to anti rainbow dash is pathetic and you should feel ashamed, sniff aeroplane glue and kindly get shat on by one million dragons and eat it to clean yourself off, you were a friend before and you're a friend now, so I suggest getting a dog to rape your tiny butt hole so it bleeds.

Oh and why are you blaming us? You were the one who decided to flame us and get banned, god you're worse than glass and you probably have 80+ alts.

User was banned for this post

in reply to the above ban lol
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:05:28 PM by Steve5452 »

He's yet to even respond to this topic. I think he just raced to show off how many people he reported.

Excuse me for having a job, and I only reported Trogtor because he flamed the forget out of the OP.

I'll reply more extensively when I get to an actual PC tomorrow.

There goes the neighbourhood.
Man are following the rules really that hard or what?

There goes the neighbourhood.
Man are following the rules really that hard or what?
apparently common sense doesn't exist either.