Author Topic: Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.  (Read 43006 times)

fixed

Haha, that's funny, Skull, Slayer, and Katamari007 look 10x more stupid then I do right now. You just changed that because you have a biased opinion because it's me. I can bet you $100 that you wouldn't be on their side if I was someone else.

This is the case for many things, you all are so loving biased against me that you don't even listen to logic. You simply go "LOLE U STUPID TROL!" and "GT BAND cigaretteT" because it's me. Seriously, you guys call me stupid and complain how I flame, when a lot of you should seriously look at yourselves.

Honestly, I feel I have given Glass the benefit of the doubt for most of his time on this forum, at times I even defended him. I think it was because at some points people just mindlessly attacked him because of his past alone and I didn't like that. Before it actually seemed like he was trying to change and I respected that. I've always stayed away from his drama topics because I felt no need to say anything attacking him, again, giving him the benefit of the doubt. That ends here.

To be honest, it has bothered me lately how much he flames people. Some of the things he says are completely unnecessary and directly attack users for no reason. The fact he has been banned multiple times for this, told multiple times about this, yet chooses not to change and even stockpiles keys for future bans bothers me.

I'm just going to say, that was the stupidest attempt to get me banned ever, and I actually laughed at how stupid it made you look.
We cannot train him. He's not ready...

Haha, that's funny, Skull, Slayer, and Katamari007 look 10x more stupid then I do right now. You just changed that because you have a biased opinion because it's me. I can bet you $100 that you wouldn't be on their side if I was someone else.

This is the case for many things, you all are so loving biased against me that you don't even listen to logic. You simply go "LOLE U STUPID TROL!" and "GT BAND cigaretteT" because it's me. Seriously, you guys call me stupid and complain how I flame, when a lot of you should seriously look at yourselves.

Everybody's biased against you because there's no possible way to get rid of you.

What did I do? richard.

You have been given multiply chances and everything you proved to be even more of a douche bag.

He ran out of people to flame, so he flamed... HIMSELF.

He ran out of people to flame, so he flamed... HIMSELF.
This makes no sense. I honestly can't tell if some of you are actually this stupid, or are just trying to act stupid.

This makes no sense. I honestly can't tell if some of you are actually this stupid, or are just trying to act stupid.
no ur stupid!

Well, if you say so :)
I wish Badspot bans for massive stupidity.

then you would be banned  :cookieMonster:

please

don't resist it. We both know that we need each other

kiss me, KISS ME YOU FOOL :{}

please

don't resist it. We both know that we need each other

kiss me, KISS ME YOU FOOL :{}
I really, really, never seen this level of stupidity before.