Author Topic: North Korea Tests Third Nuclear Bomb Despite Warnings from the UN  (Read 7003 times)

Because they are loving developing the tech. They already got a object into space. Seriously, I said "IF".
oh i thought we were talking about real life, sorry

and on the subject of that single object they managed to get in to space, it was tumbling uncontrollably and basically a failure. they couldn't target a nuclear weapon if we asked them to
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 10:28:38 PM by Fredulus »

oh i thought we were talking about real life, sorry

and on the subject of that single object they managed to get in to space, it was tumbling uncontrollably and basically a failure. they couldn't target a nuclear weapon if we asked them to
It's progress. I'm just saying. They are developing, they will not be failures forever.

It's progress. I'm just saying. They are developing, they will not be failures forever.
For once, I agree with Glass.

well on one hand, i dont think they SHOULD have to give a rats ass about what the UN thinks.
you shouldnt have to join some club just to be allowed nuclear technology.

but they seem to be bent on reunification and such. a nice idea, but the south dosnt seem to need it lol

yeah, as evidenced by our glorious invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan
they've done our economy wonders
war is profitable. try not to dismiss a good point

They are on the edge of the plank

war is profitable

i never said that those particular wars were profitable, richard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_profiteering

i never said that those particular wars were profitable, richard
yeah, you just said war is profitable
which, as evidenced by our glorious invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, isn't necessarily true

nice try w/ running to wikipedia though

which, as evidenced by our glorious invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, isn't necessarily true

Take example WW2. Massive profit. There was an absolute boom in the US economy during and after it. Funny how you just shrug off facts and substitute it with your opinion.

WW2.
Wow yeah was that recent or something? Sounds like we could bring in loads of money.

Wow yeah was that recent or something? Sounds like we could bring in loads of money.
Um, no. I'm just using that as an example.

Take example WW2. Massive profit. There was an absolute boom in the US economy during and after it. Funny how you just shrug off facts and substitute it with your opinion.
yeah, one war falls in line with your way of thinking
good try, good try, but im gonna have to point out that one instance that occurred 60+ years ago isn't exactly convincing

Surprisingly the US economy improved immediately right after 9/11

Surprisingly the US economy improved immediately right after 9/11
weird, I wasn't aware 9/11 was a war
I thought it was a terrorist attack, my bad