YES! So much yes! Now running windows 7 again, for the first time in 2 months!

Author Topic: YES! So much yes! Now running windows 7 again, for the first time in 2 months!  (Read 1594 times)

>im now using XP
>im now using VISTA
>hope to upgrade to windows 7

Well gee, it's almost like I'm trying that.

Nah but, this is rediclious.
Including the two reinstals of ubuntu, I've installed 5 operating systems (4 different ones) to my pc tonight, and it's taken over three hours so far)

The windows 7 installer STILL won't work, and even if it did, the upgrade option will only work for the 32bit version, which is no good (I already have 6gb of ram and hope to upgrade to 16gb soon)
So I'm at a pause here. Best thing I can do is get another windows 7 cd and hope it works, then run a complete reinstall.
Pardon my ignorance, but did you buy your copy of Windows 7?

If not, I have a registration key you could have, though I'm not sure on the legality of that.

Were are you getting the money to buy these OS's?

Pardon my ignorance, but did you buy your copy of Windows 7?

If not, I have a registration key you could have, though I'm not sure on the legality of that.
"All these oses"
I'm using all the operating systems my family has used thoughout the last decade and a half.
I was just able to put my hands on a copy of XP and Vista we had lying around that came with other computers we bought a while ago.

As for another copy of windows 7, I may have to download that. (my origional copy came with the computer I'm using now)
I've already bought it, so I wouldn't think it's piracy, but if it is I hope (as far as posting this topic here goes) Badspot understands.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:25:45 PM by DrenDran »

Pretty sure vista is stuff.

"All these oses"
I'm using all the operating systems my family has used thoughout the last decade and a half.
I was just able to put my hands on a copy of XP and Vista we had lying around that came with other computers we bought a while ago.

As for another copy of windows 7, I may have to download that. (my origional copy came with the computer I'm using now)
I've already bought it, so I wouldn't think it's piracy, but if it is I hope (as far as posting this topic here goes) Badspot understands.
That makes sense.
From what I was told back when my laptop forgeted up, it's legal.

drendran try a usb flash drive to install windows with.
^^^

ever heard of digital river?

Quote from: title
windows VISTA!
Oh god, hurry get Windows 7!

Dude were did you get the money to buy winxp win vista and win7?

Dude were did you get the money to buy winxp win vista and win7?
Read my last post in this topic.