Trains [image heavy!]

Author Topic: Trains [image heavy!]  (Read 8799 times)

10/10 for all trains and 11/10 for TGV :P

You know, i like trains :3

Wait, what? noo... *squish*

10,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000,­000/10

(goolol/ten)
googolplex/10
I'd get banned for typing it out.

Hey, I remember those pics I took! You still has them! :o

This is awesome! Reminds me of Choneis' snow plow train house:

I came.
Then came in another sense.

These are FANTASTIC, would you ever consider releasing a public download of the saves? I'd love to feature that beautiful Mallard on a city build I'm making. You would get credit of course.

10/10, no flaws

googolplex/10
I'd get banned for typing it out.

In 1938, Edward Kasner's nine year old nephew, Milton Sirotta, coined the term googol which is 10100, then proposed the further term googolplex to be "one, followed by writing zeroes until you get tired." Kasner decided to adopt a more formal definition "because different people get tired at different times and it would never do to have Carnera be a better mathematician than Dr. Einstein, simply because he had more endurance and could write for longer." It thus became standardized to 1010100.

I thought that was great

I think this topic is great

These are FANTASTIC, would you ever consider releasing a public download of the saves? I'd love to feature that beautiful Mallard on a city build I'm making. You would get credit of course.

I release most of my stuff if people are interested. Let me see if I can whip up a download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9s86exusondbq5t
There you go. That save should include all trains, as well as a couple of builds by other people. Please don't use the other builds unless you get permission from the original creators. The save uses some non-default brickpacks, but all of them are easily available on RTB and probably already in your addons folder. 

This is awesome! Reminds me of Choneis' snow plow train house:

Haha! I remember him building that on my server when I hosted my trains a while ago. It was a fun server, actually.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:59:29 PM by King Leo »

Everything you make is godly.

Beautiful.

MAKE THEM INTO VEHICLES
I've always wanted train vehicles, but the only one i currently have is an old western themed train.

Amazing. Also the way you put the images in the thread is awesome.

Santa Fe SUPPER CHEF

If you do this you will be my hero.

Is there some kind of train special interest everyone but me has

I love the TGV. Great job.