Do you collect anything?

Author Topic: Do you collect anything?  (Read 1768 times)

Simple, what do you collect? It can be just about anything. I'll start.

Aside from my dad and I's tendency to hoard useless knick-knacks, I collect slightly uncommon American and any foreign currency, as well as pulling together full sets of coins. I have probably $30 in those gold-colored $1 coins, slowly putting together a full set of all the presidential $1 coins currently in circulation.

My foreign currency collection is currently limited to a single peso coin, although my grandpa and aunt have a collection of other currencies including Iraqi dollars that they might give to me. My dad has some Filipino coins he will probably end up giving to me one day as well.

So yeah, I like money and money-related things. Even near-worthless money, like the peso.

Foreign currency, pocket knives and large blades, and sports memorabilia

Books, Movies, and of course, games.  :cookieMonster:

i don't collect much anymore but i use to collect furbys and wishbone books(i still have them but don't really collect more of them anymore)

coins, lego minifigs, highlander scars

i collect
cows, ducks, rocks, children, bacon, phones, elderly people, pencils, insects, perfume, snow, eggplants, mayonnaise, scorpions, bad dragon carrots, grass, pony action figures, sundials, elements, guns, swords, toliets, tv's, balls, kidnappers, letters, stores, australians, Annoying Orangeets, cellos, mailboxes, desks, schools, face transplants, sardines, clouds, magma, sausages, people from the blockland forums, malaysia action figures, ducks, money, money, money, powder not cocaine, octagons, lego minifigures, cotton, spam emails, fat people, skinny people, trees, wood, squirrels, every animal on mars, stars, forks, Annoying Orangeets again, diseases, space, fiction and nonfiction books, cities, measuring sticks, nc-17 rated movies, games, games, golden houses, golden pianos, pokemons, roads, badspots, threads, this thread, anything 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 07:26:00 PM by Renekar »

I've collected Godzilla memorabilia all my life.

bottle caps!

Any thing Ifind cool or different. This includes any thing old, stamps, model planes, old coins,challenge coins, military surplus/WWII era stuff, and recently old fans. Any one want some pictures of stuff I've ammassed?

I collect CDs and vinyl records I guess

I collect CDs and vinyl records I guess

I have a friend who collects records. What are some of the ones you have?

I'm all set for the apocalypse.