Da14 isn't gong to kill us all this year (they say)

Author Topic: Da14 isn't gong to kill us all this year (they say)  (Read 1166 times)

Herbagurdnss
Later today da14 will pass between us and the moon and cut space in half

then as the rift slowly widens and we are carried farther and farther from the moon they say we'll be fine

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/across-the-universe/2013/feb/15/asteroid-2012-da14

I guess we'll see

It's not gonna hit us, so don't freak out k guys

New theory: the Russians have launched a small rocket with a crew and enough supplies to colonize Da14 the will colonize the asteroid and begin building an invasion force to conquer earth when Da14 comes back through our system

too late, i'm already on the asteroid

how many times has nasa lied before?

New theory: the Russians have launched a small rocket with a crew and enough supplies to colonize Da14 the will colonize the asteroid and begin building an invasion force to conquer earth when Da14 comes back through our system
Which brings me to my next point; don't smoke crack.

how many times has nasa lied before?

Why would they lie about a meteorite lmao

Why would they lie about a meteorite lmao
you have to admit, if it was on a potentially fatal collision course with earth, it makes much more sense to say it won't hit us. if they're trying to do something about it, then hopefully they succeed and it won't. if they are and fail, or just aren't, it's better to not create global panic.

you have to admit, if it was on a potentially fatal collision course with earth, it makes much more sense to say it won't hit us. if they're trying to do something about it, then hopefully they succeed and it won't. if they are and fail, or just aren't, it's better to not create global panic.
I can't agree enough.

Wait why am I just hearing about this? Is it just going to be harmless, or what.

Even if the rock hit Earth, it would only destroy ~900 square miles of land.

Over Europe?
Lame.
Oh it's not in 'Murica?
THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER WORTH stuff

But in all seriousness, I think it's pretty cool that this is happening.

Private organizations have telescopes too, It would be hard to cover up a hugeass rock hurtling towards the planet.