Youtube Help?

Author Topic: Youtube Help?  (Read 753 times)

I really need help. I started this youtube channel three months ago. But I don't even have 300 views yet. Any tips?

Create good content.

hit puberty

There really isn't nothing you can do besides whore it everywhere which makes you look  stupid.

Other than that there is a budget involved provided by youtbe

hit puberty

There really isn't nothing you can do besides whore it everywhere which makes you look  stupid.

Other than that there is a budget involved provided by youtbe
What? Budget? What do you mean?

1) Get a computer with decent FPS.
2) Get real recording software/hardware
3) Actually use professional editing material
4) Don't sound like a mix between a child and a child enthusiast

1) Get a computer with decent FPS.
2) Get real recording software/hardware
3) Actually use professional editing material
4) Don't sound like a mix between a child and a child enthusiast
But I am both a child and a child enthusiast. :( JK

Then you really don't need to do youtube if you are expecting decent views

Then you really don't need to do youtube if you are expecting decent views

That was serious advice, no joking at all.

your videos arent original. Ooh, minecraft, havent seen that before. Omg slender! This is totally new! Surgeon Simulator? Wow! So many original games this guy has played

Sonic and knuckles 3 might be slightly more original, but its a bland game to do a lets play on. Basically, make stuff other than "lets plays" and if youre gonna make lets plays, be more original

Yeah do a lets play on games nobody played yet, like Perennial

your videos arent original. Ooh, minecraft, havent seen that before. Omg slender! This is totally new! Surgeon Simulator? Wow! So many original games this guy has played

Sonic and knuckles 3 might be slightly more original, but its a bland game to do a lets play on. Basically, make stuff other than "lets plays" and if youre gonna make lets plays, be more original
Oui. If you do everything the other Let's Plays do then why bother watching your channel over the other five thousand

Oui. If you do everything the other Let's Plays do then why bother watching your channel over the other five thousand
Hmm. What if I do a let's play of Sonic Adventure 2?

Hmm. What if I do a let's play of Sonic Adventure 2?
why not avoid lets plays entirely. thats what i do