Author Topic: WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS v21  (Read 8503 times)

people who get their titties in a twist because of someone spelling something wrong, seriously guys, it's just grammer over the Internet.
ERROR

also people who are against rich people for being rich, they're just jealous and have no friends or family

Yeah rich people are only ever disliked by those poor scum that are so jealous. I also find it ridiculous how most people that have this view point are the ones getting forgeted by rich people.

I also find it ridiculous how most people that have this view point are the ones getting forgeted by rich people.
"The Rich People" is a little broad, don't you think?

it's an allegory representing america!!!! devildog is a commie!!!

EDIT: accused the wrong person of being a commie
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 04:27:11 PM by Jairo »

Well I'm just using it in the sense that nobody poor is in control of our countries policy. I guess it was pretty broad but I mean it in the sense of lobbyists and other people who have a powerful influence on policy. I don't think anyone with a huge influence in policy isn't rich.

homework
"I hate gaining intellect that will better my life!!!!!"

"I hate gaining intellect that will better my life!!!!!"
"If school isn't a place to sleep, home isn't a place to study."
-- some dumbass

"If school isn't a place to sleep, home isn't a place to study."
-- some dumbass
Yeah that's why a lot of people have a room called the "study"

Shygriff's handicapped posts have always 'ground my gears'. But that's just my opinion

styrofoam plates squeaking
silver/plasticware sliding over styrofoam plates

Shygriff's handicapped posts have always 'ground my gears'. But that's just my opinion
triggered

styrofoam plates squeaking
silver/plasticware sliding over styrofoam plates
This, and old fashioned pencils that aren't sharpened. They make the most unpleasant sounds.

English please
but triggered is a word in the english language