Rocket's SpeedKart Tracks

Author Topic: Rocket's SpeedKart Tracks  (Read 4529 times)

Rocket's SpeedKart Tracks (I did not make these)

I found some SpeedKart tracks made by Rocket and he has given me permission to share them with you all and has kindly asked me.
Enjoy! All of the credit for these tracks goes to mostly Rocket but also Meeses.

Installation
Place the file(s) downloaded into Blockland/Add-Ons, quit Blockland if already running and start a new server with the SpeedKart gamemode.

Sierra Island (by Rocket)
Download SpeedKart_Sierra_Island

Glacial Run (by Rocket and Meeses)
Download SpeedKart_Glacial_Run

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:01:53 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

Wrong section.
This should be in game modes

Wrong section.
This should be in game modes
no one is posting their tracks in game mdoes

no one is posting their tracks in game mdoes

those people are also wrong, i don't know what's going on.

It doesn't matter really

We should stop worrying about that and focus on the more pressing issue: these tracks suck

We should stop worrying about that and focus on the more pressing issue: these tracks suck

I didn't make these tracks but I think they could be improved just a little.

hosting these on my server right now, they're nice and simple

These speedkart things should go into one large gamemode topic someone keeps track of and links to the posts.
I don't know why people are so obsessed with speed kart tracks and other things, but it is making so many add-on posts that it is getting annoying. Is there any way we could merge all of the topics into one giant megathread?

These speedkart things should go into one large gamemode topic someone keeps track of and links to the posts.
I don't know why people are so obsessed with speed kart tracks and other things, but it is making so many add-on posts that it is getting annoying. Is there any way we could merge all of the topics into one giant megathread?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224939

I don't like the first track, the second one is very fun tho