Author Topic: Meeses's Arma 2 Gaming Group [ARMA 2/ARMA 2 AO] [Server: offline]  (Read 696 times)

Who we are

We are a group of Arma players who love playing different scenarios, patrol ops, and other various servers.

What we play

We are open to all kinda of scenarios but our favorites include

-Wasteland

-Patrol Ops (Edited version with ALL vehicles ALL weapons + More!)

-Co-op missions

-Insurgency

What you need

Most of the time we play, we are hosting Patrol ops with various mods that help enhance the game and add more entertainment. The mods you need are as follows.

Community Base Addons
-A.C.E. (Advance Combat Enviroment) Get off 6 launcher/updater then enable it in arma
-BD5J Micro Jets
-GLT Missile Box
-M1117 Guardian
-Tu22M3 Backfire[/url[
-M109A6 Paladin
-RQ-11 Raven A

-JSRS is also encouraged as it sounds lovey

If you don't know how to install mods (you really should learn) try using Six Updater

We may not use all the addons listed at one time and something may host just ACE so more people may join in but our mod list is always updating so remember to check often to see what's new.

Current Members/Regulars

Meeses - IGN: Meeses

viper30000 - IGN: Watermelon

LPjuicebox - IGN: derghostburger

Rocket - IGN: XXYYXX

Phayzon

(no application necessary however just join in)

See you there!

SERVER IS: offline
server name: Meeses PO
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:38:58 AM by viper30000 »

It'd be nice if you had links to the addons you use so we have the same version

I was doing that but I was told to just say use 6 updater. I'll get them up in a bit.

I was doing that but I was told to just say use 6 updater. I'll get them up in a bit.
Yeah that's just for the big mods like ACE