Author Topic: Tezuni's Stupidity  (Read 7145 times)

Chaos I'm not egotistical, i'm sticking up for myself.  I genuinely feel I provide a fun server and I would never ban someone for making a polite suggestion.  It's the way you guys present your suggestions that pisses me off.  It's also what makes a number of you socially handicapped.  But you're right about the internet working that way.  It's pretty sad, but true.  That's why I brought up aliases.  People will act like little stuffheads online because they are behind a monitor trying to be keyboard warriors.  All these personal insults towards me are ludicrous and you should all realize what you're insulting someone over.  The feeling of entitlement you all have is equally ridiculous.  Also I never throw insults out without first being insulted on this forum.  forget off.   

lol, playing the "YOU'RE JUST ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT'S ON THE INTERNET YOU'RE LIKE PISSING YOUR PANTS IRL NOW friend" card already? you really don't have any dignity do you lol.

Chaos I'm not egotistical, i'm sticking up for myself.  I genuinely feel I provide a fun server and I would never ban someone for making a polite suggestion.  It's the way you guys present your suggestions that pisses me off.  It's also what makes a number of you socially handicapped.  But you're right about the internet working that way.  It's pretty sad, but true.  That's why I brought up aliases.  People will act like little stuffheads online because they are behind a monitor trying to be keyboard warriors.  All these personal insults towards me are ludicrous and you should all realize what you're insulting someone over.  The feeling of entitlement you all have is equally ridiculous.  Also I never throw insults out without first being insulted on this forum.  forget off.   
You don't prompt unnecessary conflict?  Seriously?  What exactly occured between you and I?  As far as I'm concerned, you constantly create problems with people because you only resort to your own drivel to resolve any situation you may be in.

You're all convinced that we're just using the internet to mask ourselves, instead of looking at the possibility that you, god forbid, may be incorrect.  Instead of addressing arguments, you resort to insulting them.  You're doing exactly what you're getting on our asses for, and it's loving pathetic.

Chaos I'm not egotistical, i'm sticking up for myself. There's a fine line and you crossed it long ago. I genuinely feel I provide a fun server and I would never ban someone for making a polite suggestion. Then why did you ban the people who did? It's the way you guys present your suggestions that pisses me off. They TRIED to present it politely and you ignored them and/or banned them, so they tried to get your attention, what did you expect? It's also what makes a number of you socially handicapped. :/ But you're right about the internet working that way.  It's pretty sad, but true.  That's why I brought up aliases.  People will act like little stuffheads online because they are behind a monitor trying to be keyboard warriors. i.e. you All these personal insults towards me are ludicrous and you should all realize what you're insulting someone over. We weren't insulting you... at first. The feeling of entitlement you all have is equally ridiculous. As is your own. Also I never throw insults out without first being insulted on this forum. I think what we consider constructive criticism falls under your definition of insults, because you've been told what was wrong and how to fix it and you cussed people out and banned them. forget off.

Side-stepping over half of my argument again Tezuni! You never cease to surprise m-
Oh, no, I already expected that.

Figures. My fault for trying to put some logic and reason into your mind.
Oh well~

You're all convinced that we're just using the internet to mask ourselves, instead of looking at the possibility that you, god forbid, may be incorrect.  Instead of addressing arguments, you resort to insulting them.  You're doing exactly what you're getting on our asses for, and it's loving pathetic.
You should listen to this man instead, he's being more brash and straight forward! Forget my rambling!
No sarcasm intended, Lalam.

But of course you'll side-step that too!

Oh, by the way, you are egotistical.
You should seriously learn these "big words" before using them.

Guys I really don't see what's the point of arguing anymore. He is stubborn and won't go down no matter how much you destroy his 'arguments'. He thinks he's in the right here.

Just a concerned administrator who thinks the drama topics are filled with idiots who deserved whatever Tezuni did to them.

I am seriously wondering if Tezuni is a bad person, or if you all just like complaining.
What's ironic is, I got banned once for not even criticizing his server or anything (just giving suggestions i think). Then i asked him why like this "Tezuni why did you ban me for being a forum troll?" And then he bans me for "I don't even know who you are, troll". Please read this THEN reply

What's ironic is, I got banned once for not even criticizing his server or anything (just giving suggestions i think). Then i asked him why like this "Tezuni why did you ban me for being a forum troll?" And then he bans me for "I don't even know who you are, troll". Please read this THEN reply
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Tezuni claims that polite suggestions will be considered, but nope! He flames and bans anyone who thinks he's not absolutely loving perfect already.

Tezuni's a pretty cool guy, and coming you this drama seems like complete bullstuff, since you post 10 threads a day about useless crap.

Tezuni is a pretty cool guy, and coming from you this drama seems like complete bullstuff, since you post 10 threads a day about useless crap.
Sorry about that. It's about 2:30 am.

Sorry about that. It's about 2:30 am.

Bullstuff reasoning.

If you're "too tired to know you're doing stupid stuff", stop posting, the topic will not go away. It'll still be there in the morning so if you know you're really tired and that causes you to do stupid stuff, just stop posting.

Bullstuff reasoning.

If you're "too tired to know you're doing stupid stuff", stop posting, the topic will not go away. It'll still be there in the morning so if you know you're really tired and that causes you to do stupid stuff, just stop posting.
fun fact: the same thing happened to me once, only it was morning and the thing happened in offtopic. being sleepy actually affects your reasoning, believe it or not.

fun fact: the same thing happened to me once, only it was morning and the thing happened in offtopic. being sleepy actually affects your reasoning, believe it or not.
But you can still just not post when you're tired.