Author Topic: Upload-a-Save  (Read 8121 times)

Off to a nice start but it would be useful to see how many builds are available for each letter before you select it. Other stats like # of bricks and colorset used would be helpful too.

keeping saves private is stupid (unless unfinished or going to be used for something), especially when its kept private by someone who didnt build it

the only thing you get out of keeping a save for yourself is the ability to rub other peoples noses in it. especially when it comes to a great build like sumz city, it really annoys me when people refuse to share a file

ben and bravo i like you guys, i think youre both great, but youre be being pricks when you want to restrict it
meant no offense
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:42:43 PM by Monkeyboy »

keeping saves private is stupid (unless unfinished or going to be used for something), especially when its kept private by someone who didnt build it

the only thing you get out of keeping a save for yourself is the ability to rub other peoples noses in it. especially when it comes to a great build like sumz city, it really annoys me when people refuse to share a file

ben and bravo i like you guys, i think youre both great, but youre be being pricks when you want to restrict it
Thanks for uploading it, Also you should upload some of the saves from your save thread. guessing you did for good reason.

Saves should have to be approved before their published? I can't see some of the pictures.

Off to a nice start but it would be useful to see how many builds are available for each letter before you select it. Other stats like # of bricks and colorset used would be helpful too.
To add to this, add-ons used would also be nice.

Add the ability to post any required brick packs please.

I kinda wanna upload the 1911 aircraft carrier based on the USS Eisenhower :P

did you use python to make this?

did you use python to make this?

no it's just php and javascript

My Default Jail save is on there. It uses minigame events, PhyDoors, Slayer, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and some other stuff.

I guess a description field should be put in too, where it tells uploaders to list any addons used in the build.