Upload-a-Save

Author Topic: Upload-a-Save  (Read 8120 times)

You should consider building a list of suggested add-ons for each file from this: http://returntoblockland.com/saveCheck.php
Although, ask Ephialtes first, since I'm not quite sure how he intends that service to be used publicly.

You should consider building a list of suggested add-ons for each file from this: http://returntoblockland.com/saveCheck.php
Although, ask Ephialtes first, since I'm not quite sure how he intends that service to be used publicly.

That's definitely not for public use really, it's more of an undeveloped utility. If I weren't already making something similar to what's being done here I'd be totally cool with opening up RTB somehow to allow this service to grab add-on lists but honestly I'm not up for putting in the work to do that given the circumstances.

Good to see someone's finally done something like this - it's absolutely crazy that Blockland's existed for so long without some sort of formal gallery system.

By the way, just quickly on the subject of opening up RTB, is there any chance of a general RESTful RTB API?
It would be awesome to be able to easily present or use the RTB add-on data, statistics, etc. for a bunch of things.

The new RTB API that the hosting service uses is a RESTful JSON api, I've built in support for access from external sources that authenticate using an api key etc. so yeah in the future it'll totally happen.

I favorited your website. :cookieMonster:

uploaded my 'Brickscaping' just to test the service and 7 people downloaded it...

I feel accomplished now

Who uploaded Klendathu Drop without the addons it requires?

Frankly it needs to be a gamemode, not a save.

imo the rtb version of this will be far superior, being built by someone with more skill and abilities to easily integrate with blockland (rtb client) and keep up with other required add-ons etc

i literally wrote something just to share save files, quick and dirty, just as Ephialtes wrote it's weird how no one has made something like this before given how relatively easy it was

Who uploaded Klendathu Drop without the addons it requires?

Frankly it needs to be a gamemode, not a save.
mabe it would be a gamemode if someone bothered to tell there clan of theres to work on it instead of starting multiple new ships. . .

Gamemode_aplabsCityRPG.zip (2 bricks)
Gamemode_CityRPG.zip (3 bricks)
gamemode_AersIbanmodded.zip (3 bricks)
gamemode_AersIbanmodded2.zip (3 bricks)
Gamemode_CityRPGG.zip (3 bricks)
IbanMods_cityRPG.zip (3 bricks)
Gamemode_CityRPG{1}.zip (2 bricks)
GameMode_drasRP.zip (2 bricks)
Brick_Pole.zip (3 bricks)
Brick_PoleAdapters.zip (9 bricks)
Brick_BlackDragonIV.zip (43 bricks)
Brick_BlackDragonIV_Filler.zi p (31 bricks)
RP_Jobs.zip (1 bricks)
PeopleMods_CityRP.zip (1 bricks)

Haha, it brings up private mods.

It seems that the g section is broken, the pictures give me a 404 and saves give errors in the files instead of a save.
Code: [Select]
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for Generic Medieval House.bls in <b>/home/anybody/subdomains/upasave/saves/g/download.php</b> on line <b>25</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/anybody/subdomains/upasave/saves/g/download.php:25) in <b>/home/anybody/subdomains/upasave/saves/g/download.php</b> on line <b>25</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  readfile(Generic Medieval House.bls) [<a href='function.readfile'>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/anybody/subdomains/upasave/saves/g/download.php</b> on line <b>26</b><br />

It seems that the g section is broken, the pictures give me a 404 and saves give errors in the files instead of a save.

the files were all gone, i dont even...

what browser are you using? is it a certain file or any one of them? i can't recreate this issue.
Firefox

I also tried using the DownThemAll addon, but that has a problem doing so as well, except instead of a file with no extension, it downloads the save as a .php file

It seems to be any save i try to download

disabled mysql for a while, will be back later today / tomorrow

I'm unable to click the letters at the top.