Poll

What do you want the server to be named?

BlockWorld
5 (25%)
Blockorama
8 (40%)
Other
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Blockorama  (Read 7731 times)

forget it, everything I try to do that I think will be interesting to other people but everyone just calls it stuff or uninteresting or stupid, thanks a lot squidy you big jerk, what is the meaning of living if no one likes anything I do? forget my life! I spent 2 months on this build and I'm just going To put it in the trash, how would you like it if someone said the stuff you make is uninteresting, think before you speak.

forget it, everything I try to do that I think will be interesting to other people but everyone just calls it stuff or uninteresting or stupid, thanks a lot squidy you big jerk, what is the meaning of living if no one likes anything I do? forget my life! I spent 2 months on this build and I'm just going To put it in the trash, how would you like it if someone said the stuff you make is uninteresting, think before you speak.
Slow your roll buddy...

You know what, I will still build this because I have shown my build to other people and they say that its amazing and can't wait for it to be done

Date Registered:   September 28, 2010, 02:18:04 PM

Look before posting.

use different colours on that paintball field

You know what, I will still build this because I have shown my build to other people and they say that its amazing and can't wait for it to be done

[img  ]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/059/143/Ohwow.jpg[/img]
Get banned.