Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 776096 times)

Well then, if ARES becomes Blockland's main clan, i guess there will be a rebellious clan that will fight for survival. >:|

no ares won't be the "official" clan but comr4de or one of his partners can create it if they want to
i don't think it's fair to recreate ares for starbound because then comr4de will feel like he should be the leader of it and that isn't fair. :c

no ares won't be the "official" clan but comr4de or one of his partners can create it if they want to
i don't think it's fair to recreate ares for starbound because then comr4de will feel like he should be the leader of it and that isn't fair. :c

The second best option is "Astroentrepreneur s".

:cookieMonster:

i was joking

i thought that "haphazardly leads us through the cosmos" would give it away, ARES' starbound branch is going to be named FOXHOUND

I'm looking forward to this game's music too!

Hopefully it will have some good Homestuck-esqe EDM and good ambient music.

You should remove ARES and Astroentrepreneur s from the poll
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:49:52 PM by Electrk »

I never said it was a bad thing, but it's more like the PM thing for Blockland than an actual conversation

You should remove ARES and Astroentrepreneur s from the Lolk
nnNO

I just saw this on the facebook page you quick ninja bastard.

quick?

lol it's been out forever (not trying to be like "laaaaaate" but it has)

ARES' starbound branch is going to be named FOXHOUND

insertimperialistvixenfoxhoun dlogohere

running the poll one last time, here's what i'd like to say to you people.

see the problem here is that people will randomly stumble into this thread and either
a. "oh look, it's ares from the bl forums! that should definitely be a group for whatever the forget this thread is about!"
b. "haha, that group name has the word entrepreneur S in it so i should definitely vote for it!"
c. "comr4de mentioned this poll in his thread, so i should vote for his clan even though i don't know what the forget i'm doing!"

ares and astroentrepreneur s are skewing the results because people who aren't actually interested in the game are voting for certain things for biased reasons.

so either astroentrepreneur s gets a much more serious name and we keep it or i'm removing it.
and ares is definitely being removed because comr4de's a big poopy cheater.

the question now lies at: do we keep B.A.N. or B.A.M.?
the reason B.A.M. wasn't chosen as often this time around is because i spelled it out fully, knowing that people would most likely miss the clever anagram and pass it by like it wasn't important.

i'm still totally up for the IGAR idea because it's a great idea whether we came from blockland or not, it isn't anything clever but it's still a nice name, and it would still allow all of the people from blockland to join and participate together in playing starbound (whatever there may be to do).