Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788838 times)

More like "It's better when the AI avatar thing they've been parading around for months now actually looks like care went into it instead of just being a handful of talking rocks"
Yeah, its things like this where I wish they'd decide to use community made content as official content because its actually better than their official content.

I thought the novakids where more detailed and less pillow shaded.

Yeah, its things like this where I wish they'd decide to use community made content as official content because its actually better than their official content.

They tried that once with some sort of ammunition modder and it all went horrifically wrong because Chucklefish doesn't understand that not making your contract transparent and paying the person who is doing work for you is actually very very bad. The whole ordeal was buried under, surprise, stuffloads of censorship, and it just goes to show that Chucklefish can't even plagiarize right.

They were. When somebody that wasn't in Chuckleforget was making them.
Then they had to ruin everything.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/novakid.983/

This is what I was hoping for with Novakid appearance.

was a character wipe supposed to happen

BECAUSE APPARENTLY THERE WAS ONE

its an ok update but i dont really seem that interested

maybe when theres multiplayer to play on that would be cool

Off the bat i'm noticing better performance than unstable so that's good. Now I can actually try the update.

Off the bat i'm noticing better performance than unstable so that's good. Now I can actually try the update.
i really hope i do too when i get a chance to download it

the game messes up the frames and can't be finished.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:20:27 AM by Emgiell »

Why do I start out on the same planet every time?

EDIT: Does anybody have any good mining tips? Ores are found a lot deeper now, and I want to know of some good ways of mining that won't take me ages. (Tried every single cave on my planet - none of them went very far, so cave-diving is out of the question.)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:22:54 AM by HellHound »

find the deepest cave and mineshaft your ass down from there

was a character wipe supposed to happen

BECAUSE APPARENTLY THERE WAS ONE

The character I made on the unstable branch wasn't cleared. Odd.

EDIT: Apparently they also fixed that bug where my computer would bluescreen on the first mission.

Yay?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:53:10 AM by Zack »

So, is there anyone hosting a server for the new Stable?

I used to occasionally host one, but I can't on my uni internet anymore.

Edit: Just checking out Novakid character creation. Is there anyway to see the character without a shirt? Novakid has an option for "Belly Button", but all of the male shirts cover it up, so you can't tell what it is changing?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:48:57 PM by sir dooble »