Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788839 times)

I love this update.

Also, king of 555 :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:36:18 PM by NessNet »

the united kingdom as built by Maxwell, Sir Dooble and Doughboy
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:35:02 PM by Maxwell. »

The Pengin Bay is inacesible to me and I can't find any Echridus crystals on this outpost. What do

OK, after some very quick research, I need to get to a mining facility, nvm
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:43:33 PM by AtlasBlue »

Heh, joined the server and beamed to the planet. was confused when i saw a structure that had no npcs but had a crafting table and the like

Then i realized it looked very similar, so i put the stuff back.

Well stuff.

The only warpgate in my starting system takes me to an outpost. What do I do now?

Join them

My game only lags when i set the zoom to be the furthest out option, i can only play with a normal or close up zoom level, but it's always been like that for me, aside from that, i haven't noticed any worse performance

Server crashed, great job.

E: it's back up

Yeah, was that just random, or did someone do that?
Last thing said was by NinjaDecoy, who told people to "look here", then it crashed.
No idea what he was showing though, so I don't know if there was an exploit or anything, or just pure coincidence.

Is there any particular reason why all of my new characters spawn on the same planet?

Oh lol sorry, no, if you look on the outpost portal there are the classes faces. there is a 8th hole missing. 8th race comfirmed

Oh lol sorry, no, if you look on the outpost portal there are the classes faces. there is a 8th hole missing. 8th race comfirmed
Mantis men for 8th class

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/bx3eHLS.png[/img]

the united kingdom is having fun times

the update was so bad they all hanged themselves

RIP