Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788793 times)

I BET YOU AMERICANS HAVENT HEARD OF THESE

RIP server while i was gone. It's back up
Thanks for hosting, had a great time.

why don't servers start people out on different planets instead of just the one

it's annoying when you build a house on the starting planet only to come back the next day and find it converted into a supermarket
Because it's simpler to start everyone in one place than to force people to communicate in order to find common ground. If you're really so upset about it then go to a different planet.

why don't servers start people out on different planets instead of just the one

it's annoying when you build a house on the starting planet only to come back the next day and find it converted into a supermarket
solution: don't build on the starting planet

instead get fuel and fly away to planet many moons away

Life in the great outdoors sure is great!

...And breaking the laws water and fire

Restarted the server, because I don't trust the starbound server to not have some sort of memory leaks....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:48:17 PM by DaSord213 »

even with my dedicated GPU the game is running like super stuff

is there an fix for this?

Server's offline for a while.

I'm enjoying this update so far even with the occasional crash every few hours

God, the Erchius Horror is unnecessarily hard, even with steel armor.

God, the Erchius Horror is unnecessarily hard, even with steel armor.
I was having trouble with the guys with 10 billion health and damage

you're supposed to be really fast (and preferably have the game lag a stuffload)

also are "irradiated" planets supposed to not kill me

I was having trouble with the guys with 10 billion health and damage
Are those the ones with the big welding masks that you meet at the runup t the Erchius Horror?
Like all of the enemies on that mission, they do not jump at all.
So, you can always run back to a drop-down and jump onto it. They'll stand underneath completely still and you can just slowly shoot them to death. And unlike the regular flesh monster things, they don't have a ranged attack.

I actually found that mission to be pretty easy until the boss, where I then entered the room, lasers hit me immediately and took me down to about 1 third health (I was fully rested), and then just trying to get away so I could bandage, I took fall damage because of the stupid way that you will drop down through all platforms if you don't let go of the down button.
I was in the room for about 5 seconds, then died. Didn't even fire my gun. :/
And to top it off, you have to respawn on your ship. I don't know if that means I have to repeat the entire mission, but I assume it does.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 05:22:35 PM by sir dooble »