Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788822 times)

Also up for grabs when the server comes up are these handy 60 slot-storage filing cabinets, if anyone wants them. I could print them up, as I have them copied in my 3D printer.

Not to mention various other things.

Also up for grabs when the server comes up are these handy 60 slot-storage filing cabinets, if anyone wants them. I could print them up, as I have them copied in my 3D printer.

Not to mention various other things.

oooo

THE NEW UPDATE IS SO GOOD

what is server ip
i dont think the server's up right now, but

i have never got the hang of the 3d printer

i put thing in, hit scan, nothing happens

i have never got the hang of the 3d printer

i put thing in, hit scan, nothing happens

One of four things has happened:

1) You don't have enough pixels.
That number of pixels on the item you're trying to scan is how much it costs to print. Multiply that by 1/4th to see how much it costs to just scan it. (This does not apply to all items, but don't worry, as the scanner will calculate it for you.)

2) You already have the item you're trying to scan in your database.

3) The item you're attempting to scan cannot be scanned.
(If the object you scanned came from a biome-themed chest, that may be why. Example: You need to find the blueprint to a lunar chair, you can't scan lunar chairs.)

4) Occasionally, none of the above applies to you and it still wont scan. Sometimes the button doesn't work and you need to hit it multiple times. Just try.

EDIT: One more thing, I don't know if you already know, but the 3D printer only works on furniture.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:23:56 AM by Zack »

"We have something to discuss."

"The discussion room seats are toilets."

Also, let me guess, the one on the left is Squideey?

that has really got me thinking

do stars need to even use the bathroom
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:26:09 AM by Maxwell. »

well they gotta go supernova eventually ._.

but when you have a race of freaking humanoid stars then i guess you can throw reality and physics out the window

i played like 3 hours of this yesterday and still cant find core fragments 10/10

i played like 3 hours of this yesterday and still cant find core fragments 10/10

They're near the core of the planet.

You need to dig ridiculously far down to find them.

do they have ANY uses except for that one quest