Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788774 times)

new vegas bounties except not fun
Respectfully, if all you're contributing to the topic is reiterating your distaste for the game, you don't really need to continue to be here. We're aware of your opinion already.

Yeah well its a free country sweetie I can do what I want

Alright. Have a good one.

There is a bug with the firerates
all of the assault rifles and machine pistols seem to fire slower than the stats say they should.

Example: Durasteel assault rifle.
Stat-based ROF: 9.1 rounds per second
What it feels like: 6.4 rounds per second (That's being generous, by the way.)

Also, if this helps, I play on singleplayer religiously.

Bump.

Been playing this a lot lately and just started afresh since all my last stuff got wiped in updates. Anyone know how to fight Dreadwing, because the forgeter keeps swooping at me and ending it.

I have stufftons of tarballs, can make a lot of bombs if needed, have some molotovs, a shotgun with a kinda weak grenade launcher, and an electric sniper that does almost no damage.

to beat dreadwing you have to summon the uninstall wizard

is there a mod that adds like, actual stuff to do underground

because the top 10% of the planets get a little dull when you've seen all the possible structures

I finally installed Frackin Universe and holy moley what a difference it makes, it's like it turns the game into what it was meant to be

it's kind of hard to keep track of things though since there's so many materials and processes and machines, I get that you're supposed to automate a lot of things at a certain point but I've never been good at that

oh ok then ill install FU friend

oh ok then ill install FU friend

there's a lot to take in and learn but it's worth it imo

I know it says it on the workshop page but make sure you back up your characters/universe if you ever want to go back because adding it to a universe is irreversible

i've been dealing with starbound since it was playable i csn handle a big mod

if i take off the <MISSINGASSET>, will you die?

it would be extremelyt painful