Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 775843 times)

Stumbled upon a fellow Blocklander while browsing the subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/starbound/comments/1s7ca9/i_guess_this_game_is_popular/
Disregarded it, was back on the main page when I realized "Wait a minute... Was that Bushido's avatar?"

Nothing special, just enjoy running in to Blocklanders in strange places.

(It's Nightmare-Duckie, to save those of you who actually care the trouble of sleuthing it out.)
I once ran into bushi by chance on a GMod server.

Ot: Buy me starbound.

I just started playing, and I can't find any meat because every creature I kill with the bow only gives me leather.

Basically, corruption.
Sadly I fell before getting properly down.

Is there any way to improve the matter manipulator?

The server is down and I made all my progress on it :C

Climbed an Avian temple killing all the guards as I go. Because they're butts who shot first. finally made it to the top to see beautiful avian princess

tried to speak to her but she was dumb and walked off the top of the tower. AND DIED.

as she fell i yelled

"Gee i bet you wish you could fly right noowwwwwwww"

Climbed an Avian temple killing all the guards as I go. Because they're butts who shot first. finally made it to the top to see beautiful avian princess

tried to speak to her but she was dumb and walked off the top of the tower. AND DIED.

as she fell i yelled

birds are so dumb

Stocking up guns.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 09:32:50 AM by Jaydee »

as she fell i yelled

Similar experience: I found a Floran hunt and he was telling me how better he was at hunting then proceeded to get totaled by some boar thing

All I've got is a tricorn pirate hat
damn

I don't know if this has be posted before but if you're getting really bad lag on windows then go to your starbound/win32/launcher folder and set the launcher to run as admin. It WILL improve the framerate.

I don't know if this has be posted before but if you're getting really bad lag on windows then go to your starbound/win32/launcher folder and set the launcher to run as admin. It WILL improve the framerate.
oh my god thank you
not only does it reduce lag, it makes the game launch in under 30 seconds and load times are reduced