Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 775911 times)

how do you get fuel? coal?
coal or wood if you like to hug trees

oh my god how

SteamApps/common/Starbound/assets/ships/human/dropshipblocks.png

Replace that with the image I posted above and create a new char
or delete your current char's .shipworld (Put all the stuff in your ship into your inv first) and it'll regen a new one.
Bam, you now have access to the exterior of your ship. Do NOT break the tunnel, you can't place background blocks to any area to the side of the tunnel so you have to go up a little.

Where'd you find guns?

Gun Merchant.

Also, a note to everyone posting coords: It's useless to post coords if you're not going to name the specific planet.

Gun Merchant.

Also, a note to everyone posting coords: It's useless to post coords if you're not going to name the specific planet.
Im sorry mommy

ok ive spent the last 2 hours spelunking trying to find gold and i've come up with like 25 ore so far

does anybody know a planet with a lot of gold on it?

Far into the future, still building stone houses and metal swords.

so how many hours have you all dumped into this game?

15 hours so far.

Also the amount of buttmad I hear from people I talk to about the whole "save files may be wiped" thing is hilarious.

mm tech collecting mmm yes

how do I do this? it forgets me over when I turn it on, much like the distress beacon

put a wall between you and it and swing away

"I should probably bring it to the planet surface before switching it on."

All they gotta do is make it break blocks and you got yourself a challenging boss.

I have put atleast 36 hours + of time and im not mad. I wish they could just make char converters :<

wtf are you guys talking about our characters getting deleted? source?